• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lookin for a game

Link 86

First Post
Lookin for a game near or around the montrose/chesaning/saginaw/frankenmuth/st. charles area (all about 20 min. away from me) or online

emenz

First Post
Good news for all!

Just thought of dropping in to say hello. Couldn't help but be intrigued by other gamers trying to find a game in michigan. My group runs ages 24-35 and has been playing togather for a couple of years every sunday with minor exceptions. We play a modified version of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 modified with extensive house rules and erata in a totally original world called Geas. Our DM and almost 35 players have created this world in more imense detail than even the D&D campaign sources. This project has been in progress for 5 years now. If you are interested check out this web site and feel free to send me a PM if you wanna check it out for real. The web site which is stellar is http://geas.gameworlds.org/.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads