• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a good paladin example (TV/Movie)

jgsugden

Legend
In 4E, paladins no longer need to be lawful good. This opens the door a bit.

What you're looking for is a dedciated character willing to fit for what they believe to be important. Anyone that is dedciated to their cause could be a good example.

If you're trying to capture the 'heavily armored' aspect as well, you're going to have more difficulty.

Instead of a role model, perhaps it'd be best to focus on the role to be played. I'd focus on finding something to which he can dedicate his character, and then tell him that he needs to defend that thing at all costs.

Loonook

First Post
All of these posts, and no Michael Carpenter from the Dresden Files?

He lives, eats, and breathes Holy Warrior. Best example of a Paladin I've ever seen in any source material. Ever.

Slainte,

-Loonook.

Starbuck_II

First Post
Ashley from Army of Darkness:
Yes, he is totally a Paladin. He does nothing evil and only a little choatic.
Mostly lawful...just not good at paying attention to details.

What? So he gets the babe. And calls the primitive people primitive/savages (come on, compared to now they are).

Ashley is so a Paladin: he has tons of Charisma. Not much wisdom though (he didn't need spells much after all).

There you go again. The character is Ash. Ashley is a girls name. I'm not contesting his suitability to be a paladin, just the travesty of having him called ASHLEY!!!! :p Its all good.

Remove ads