• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a modern scenario - laboratory infiltration - please help !

Erevanden

Explorer
Hello,
I've been looking for a published adventure, for basically any modern system - Call of Cthulhu, Delta Green, etc., where the players need to enter and infiltrate a well defended secret lab.
Any help will be appreciated !
Cheers

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Don’t know of any offhand, but I’d look at adventures or sourcebooks for games like Spycraft, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk, GURPS, or other supers/toolbox systems.

AnimeSniper

Explorer
I think the old D20 Modern & Future short PDF's maybe had a mission scenario like that so I'll look through them soon!
Now, this is merely a little Q&A and some suggestions to follow.

Questions
1. What type of lab will they be infiltrating and then extracting from? Biological, Chemical or some silly perfume base like in GTA V's Storyline where the crew goes thru a drain pipe for the facility to steal said base.
2. What sort of security will be onsite when the players infiltrate the labs... standard civilian security, private military contractors, government agency or soldiers, some nefarious terrorist or cultists with world ending dreams. What will the reaction be if the team is detected.
3. What is their objective in the labs, say destroy a new biotoxin and parameters to be followed for the mission... no killing civilian workers, must work silently to avoid detection.
4. How will the crew be leaving said laboratory? Guns Blazing from the loading dock, a helicopter ride out, maybe sneak out as first responders, and etcetera

Suggestions
1. Write out your ideas from beginning to end as a sort of guide
2. Grab some graph paper, a good black pen, maybe a few colored pens also, and maybe some art stencils and you can pretty much make out your maps for your campaign. Photocopy them for the players and keep the one with notations of where they will encounter security, obstacles, or civilian employees.
3.Look at some media for ideas,

Also, if you want to drop some hints I may be able to come up with something.

Remove ads