Looking for a well-written high-level (10-20) campaign setting in the Underdark from any edition of D&D.

mrLethol

First Post
Hello! I will soon start to GM "Curse of Strahd", which is for players between level 3 and 10. I want to give the players to continue their adventures with the same characters afterward. It crossed my mind that a high-level adventure in the Underdark will suit this purpose very well since I want to continue with another horror-themed adventure.
But it's very hard to find such an adventure and I have plenty of time. Is there any well-written (preferably official) campaign of any D&D edition that fit this purpose? I will, with the help of the different official rulebooks and with the help of Volos Guide to monsters convert it to D&D 5e. I am happy for all serious suggestions I can get!
Thank you!

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
If you can find it.

s-l640.jpg

City of the Spider Queen would work well. It's for level 10+ PCs, and starts with a dungeon on the surface that would be an easy transition for a horror-based game (SPOILER: a tomb complex). Combat-heavy, but features imaginative and cool enemies and locations. And a lot easier to run than something like Out of the Abyss.

While the Night Below is a great campaign, it's for levels 1-12, with no real real easy way to start with the higher-level content.

Last edited:

Remove ads