D&D 5E Looking for adventure for new DM

jasper

Rotten DM
Since was stated some players have been thru the starter set. See if the players have played in the low level 5 season AL games. If not ask them not to, and have the dm run them.
Tier 1 ddal 5-1,ddal 5-2, ddal 5-3, ddal 5-5, ddal5-6, ddal 5-7, ddal5-10, ddal5-12
Tier 2 ddal 5-4, 5-11, ddal 5-13
Tier 3ddal 5-8, ddal 5-9

koga305

First Post
Since was stated some players have been thru the starter set. See if the players have played in the low level 5 season AL games. If not ask them not to, and have the dm run them.
Tier 1 ddal 5-1,ddal 5-2, ddal 5-3, ddal 5-5, ddal5-6, ddal 5-7, ddal5-10, ddal5-12
Tier 2 ddal 5-4, 5-11, ddal 5-13
Tier 3ddal 5-8, ddal 5-9

I don't think we have time to go through all of those. Are there a couple you would particularly recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

aco175

Legend
I would 2nd checking out DMsGuild. Some of the modules there are for whatever level you are looking for. There is also several arcs that can be played in pieces of as one-offs. There are things for after LMoP in that region- Leilon and Sword Mountains. There is also a good looking arc based in Waterdeep ( I have not played though). You can find cheap or free modules there to try out and see if it matches your play style.

Remove ads