Looking for characterbuilding advice

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Well, it'd be supernatual, not magical in the same way as spellcasting or the like.

I mean, it sounds like your DM's line in the sand zig zags a lot. I don't see why healing maneuvers of Devoted Spirit or fire-blasting desert wind stuff is ok but being a natural shapechanger isn't...

Alternative healing idea: The Vigor draconic aura (Dragon Magic for the aura, forget if the feat to gain it is in there or Races of the Dragon). It's supernatural, of course, but so is (or in too many cases, so should be) all of the healing in devoted spirit.

Theroc

First Post
Well, it'd be supernatual, not magical in the same way as spellcasting or the like.

I mean, it sounds like your DM's line in the sand zig zags a lot. I don't see why healing maneuvers of Devoted Spirit or fire-blasting desert wind stuff is ok but being a natural shapechanger isn't...

Alternative healing idea: The Vigor draconic aura (Dragon Magic for the aura, forget if the feat to gain it is in there or Races of the Dragon). It's supernatural, of course, but so is (or in too many cases, so should be) all of the healing in devoted spirit.

Desertwind would likely be too magical out there, at least, the actual fireball throwing moves. I think the healing could be done in a sort of 'inspiring to further courage' fluff instead of "My God heals you because I smited him!"

Remove ads