• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(looking for players)>(d20 modern) coreline: Firewalls.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
updated Gear section. Story to follow.

[edit] Feat selection complete.

My character stats should be 100% complete. Submitted for your approval.

At the moment, it's looks like we'll be running a "Buddy Cop" style game. ;)
Voda, since I'm an Outsider, I could have met your character pretty much any place, any time. As you can see from my char sheet, I'm pretty much 'a goon' with attitude, much like Teal'c or Ronan Dax from the Stargate TV saga. Once I get my backstory up, it'll all make sense... :)

Last edited:

Approved.

So... okay, better not to dabble 'round. I'll start my campaign with you two fellas (first mission will be your first as agents of Firewall) on Monday afternoon/evening.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
@Marcos: I'm kind of at a loss as to what you'd like our characters to do. I believe Garibaldi and I need a little more direction. I can head back to base, of course, and Garibaldi can head to his people... but now we're adventuring apart. The whole experience is feeling disjointed to me.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Marco;
Games with only two people are a little hard on them to carry the load. It looks like you could use one more. I am already in another game with your two players so they kinda know me already.

I want to explore more on d20 Modern as my entire experience is playing with Voda and Hero in the Dept 7 campaign. So if it will help, I would like to try it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It will take me some time to come up with a character. I am suddenly thinking half-dragon carrying a machine gun with a cigar sticking out the side of his mouth. But I will wait for Marco to chime in. I already have too many games that wait for over a week for a DM reply (not here other places) and I want to make sure he is committed before I start investing time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads