• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players to try out the new D&D Starter Set when it is released...

Warren LaFrance

First Post
[DND][/DND]
Dungeons and Dragon Starter Set
Once this product is released I will need a bit of time to prepare, but I want to know if others are interested in trying it out!

Please let me know if you are...

Last edited:

wwanno

First Post
Here I am. My knowledge of English might be a problem (I am Italian). Never RPed by forum (this might be another problem I guess), but with Tapatalk I am always ready to post.

Kaodi

Hero
I have a hankering for trying to play a 5E character whose stats are rolled in order and their race rolled as well.

Kaodi

Hero
Str [roll0], Dex [roll1], Con [roll2], Int [roll3], Wis [roll4], Cha [roll5], Race [roll6]

Edit: Wow. So that would be a Hill Dwarf with Str 9 Dex 10 Con 13 Int 9 Wis 10 Cha 9. That is some brutal rolling, hehehe... Would, I think, have to be an elderly dwarven rogue who, having no accomplishments or family suddenly becomes desperate to do something before leaving this world.

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
It looks as though you already have 5 potential players from this morning: wwanno, Kobold Stew, mips42, Tailspinner, and Kaodi.

If you need an alternate, I would like to be considered.

Remove ads