Looking for pulp/CoC minis

Carnivorous Ape

First Post
You can't beat Copplestone Castings for (non-monstrous) pulp-era miniatures. They paint up really nicely too.

For CoC stuff, RAFM is the way to go. However, I think that whoever does their sculpts is much better at monsters than people. Also, some of their humanoid-sized miniatures, like their serpent people and deep ones, are a bit weedy looking.

I really like the old Grenadier Cthulhu line, but you'll have to scour eBay for these...

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Cutter XXIII said:
Let's not forget Bob Murch, who--I believe--did a lot of the sculpts for the classic CoC minis...he's still in business and making awesome minis: Pulp Figures.

Yep-these are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm just getting ready to order the Rocketmen, the Zepplen Troopers in Gasmasks and the Rugged Heroes. Thanks for the quick responses everyone-I really appreciate it!

TheAuldGrump

First Post
FATDRAGONGAMES said:
Yep-these are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm just getting ready to order the Rocketmen, the Zepplen Troopers in Gasmasks and the Rugged Heroes. Thanks for the quick responses everyone-I really appreciate it!
Mr. Murch also sculpted the the RAFM Cthulhu miniatures. :)

The Auld Grump

Remove ads