• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for retro-future art for a character

tecnowraith

First Post
Hey, I am looking for someone to do some fanart in the retro-future 1930's style for a character I am playing in a campaign the new rpg Rocket Age from Crucible 7. My character concept is a gonna be a space ranger (in the D&D class sense)/scout/tracker/survivalist and he will the game's version of a Martian (which has 7 castes).

Their description from the corebook is this: Desert Dwellers (my caste) are tall and slender, about 2 to 4 meters, and naturally hairless. Desert Dwellers have skin bronzed a deep red-brown by their constant exposure to the Martian sun. They also have broad, deep noses with large hair-filled nostrils, the Martian slit pupil, thick eyelashes and eyebrows, and a nictitating third eyelid. Their culture is like a post apocalyptic culture where they salvage ancient martian tech and mix with modern martian tech and they embrace earthling tech when ever they get their hands on.

So with that I am looking for someone to do a fanart of my character they would wear something with a retrofuture or 1930's (post-apoclyptic) style clothes of a hunter/nomad/survivalist carrying a backpack, wielding a 30's riffle and, spear, martian style saber: wooden treated shaped into swords.

Thanks for any help, let me know you need more info!

Last edited:

Remove ads