• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Looking for: Tavern maps!

Mercurius

Legend
I'm happy to design my own, but am looking for inspiration and/or something to steal from. I have a ton of books and I'm sure there are some maps in some of them, but for the life of me can't remember which one. Any maps out there on websites and existing D&D books that you recommend? I'm thinking something simple to moderate.

The basic set-up, as I've mentioned elsewhere, is a kind of "walking dead" scenario. The PCs meet in a tavern about 7-8 miles from the nearest town. One of them bumps into a shambling "man" on the way in, realizes it is a very dry and old zombie, fights it, then runs into the tavern. The PCs realize that hundreds of zombies and/or skeletons are converging on the tavern and have to quickly decide whether to stay and fortify or try to make a run for the nearest town.

I need it for a Friday game, so am posting this in the 5E forum as it seems to get the most traffic. Thanks!

Mercurius

Legend
Thanks all. Right after posting I went to google images and found tons of stuff. I've decided to do my own with some inspiration from google images. Shouldn't take more than half an hour.

As for the Inn of the Last Home, a fun tavern but too over-the-top for my purposes. I do have the Fonstad book, though.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
As for the Inn of the Last Home, a fun tavern but too over-the-top for my purposes. I do have the Fonstad book, though.

Oh, yeah. I just figured it was a floorplan you could use. Not, necessarily, need to put it on top of a giant tree. :)

Glad it's all worked out though. Look forward seeing to what you come up with.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads