Looking to form new So. Cal Group

Sanackranib

First Post
Hey guys and gals, a friend Chris and I are looking to form a new gaming group in So. Cal. Im in Azusa and he is in Duarte. the Idea is to have 2 Bi-weekly games going at the same time that may or may not have the same players, that we we can both get a chance to play. we are looking for either 3.5 D&D, L5R, or 7th Sea, but may be open for others as well. scheduleing it looks like Saturday nights or Sundays would work best

I plan to set my game in the Scarred Lands setting, while it looks like Chris
will be using either the Forgotten Realms or Eberron setting. drop me a line if you would like more info: sanackranib@msn.com
Joe

DragonBelow

Adventurer
Hey guys and gals, a friend Chris and I are looking to form a new gaming group in So. Cal. Im in Azusa and he is in Duarte. the Idea is to have 2 Bi-weekly games going at the same time that may or may not have the same players, that we we can both get a chance to play. we are looking for either 3.5 D&D, L5R, or 7th Sea, but may be open for others as well. scheduleing it looks like Saturday nights or Sundays would work best

I plan to set my game in the Scarred Lands setting, while it looks like Chris
will be using either the Forgotten Realms or Eberron setting. drop me a line if you would like more info: sanackranib@msn.com
Joe

I am in Whittier, I would like to play L5R from time to time

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases