Lord Soth vs Ariel

Rathan

First Post
*ariel takes the mantis stance and with her quickm reflexes dogdes soth's attacks with ease.......*

<MeowthBot> 4: The ferocious mantis dodges within the badlands; drops higher than the cut of the teardrop!

Rathan

First Post
*ariel slides away from soth's first attempt at an attack agisnt her then leaps over his dagger-like second attempt.....*

MeowthBot> 2: The northstar slides on top of the prairie; leaps over the quickening of the fell dagger!

z_mystic

First Post
Ariel's hand:
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 1: The cherry blossom silences the well; dominates the slash of the void!
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 2: The ki-rin kicks the mountain; absorbs the aggression of the weapon!
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 3: The toad silences the mountain; averts the foray of the fortress! *yen*
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 4: The falcon flips above the delta; protects against the rising of the earth! *yen*
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 5: The phoenix rends the well; lies facing the violence of the sunflower!

Soth's hand:
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 1: The fang punches in the midst of the ruins; averts the speed of the ape!
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 2: The blizzard nails the prairie; parts the foray of the dark sunbeam!
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 3: The fist devours the pond; dexterously defends against the drive of the four winds!
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 4: The spear thrusts the delta; dominates the storm of the moon!
[00:58] <MeowthBot> 5: The rolling mantis destroys the cemetery; scatters the slash of the shield!

Rathan

First Post
Ariel takes her famed toad stance and sliences soth with a punch to the jaw...... she then flips backwards to avoid soth's counterattack....*

Chi Strike

[00:58] <MeowthBot> 3: The toad silences the mountain; averts the foray of the fortress! *yen*

Fists of Fury

[00:58] <MeowthBot> 4: The falcon flips above the delta; protects against the rising of the earth! *yen*

OCC: seems I still have som greed in me from my days as a sash eh??? lol

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Soth delivers punches unto Ariel with one rolling right after the others, attempting to knock her dead.

The rolling mantis destroys the cemetery; scatters the slash of the shield!

Remove ads