Lord Soth vs Ariel

MidKnight

First Post
Lord Soth looks for a good battle in which to prove his abilities...

Open Challenge!!

- NO SASH.

- For all takers of tier 4 or less (I'd prefer honored fighters - had enough lights for a while.)

- Prefer speed strat matches w/ MB gen'd moves.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Face me Lord Soth.......

I'd like a 6 or 7 flags speed match...... if possible and NO corruption please....

Ariel Eastwind of Vined Toad
Green Belt 0
5/12

Student of the "No Luck Dojo"
Founder of the "Vined Toad Dojo"
Record: 0/1

Powers:
Sig Styles: Toad, Vine
Dojo Styles: Turtle, Sword
Fists of Fury
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions

Possesions:
Yen: 0
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

MidKnight

First Post
I would agree to your request EXCEPT:

Why do I have to give up Corruption?

Are you going to give up a power in return?

I realize that some people may not want to face the possibility of corruption/redemption but if I have it, I want to use it. If this is a serious problem and people won't face me because of corruption, then I'll ask Wicht if we can just get rid of the two powers altogether.

ps - Kalanyr has the same problem as me...

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
I understand MK..... and because of this understanding I will allow the use of corruption.... even tho if I lose you might as well call me the path ping pong ball......heh

Darkwolf

First Post
Ariel
<MeowthBot> 1: The tiger falls over the steppes; removes the touch of the moon!
<MeowthBot> 2: The northstar slides on top of the prairie; leaps over the quickening of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 3: The wolf wounds the village; guards against the stab of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 4: The ferocious mantis dodges within the badlands; drops higher than the cut of the teardrop!
<MeowthBot> 5: The falcon falls underneath the mountain; parts the offensive of the air!

Lord Soth
<MeowthBot> 1: The dragon lies facing the fountain; defends against the pain of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 2: The manticore bows underneath the river; parries the foray of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rabbit becomes one with the prairie; averts the rolling of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 4: The vine thrusts the forest; shreds the pain of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 5: The claw eliminates the dungeon and speaks within the leaf; reduces the push of the rainbow!

Rathan

First Post
*ariel takes the wolf stance to wound her opponent striking at soth with claw-like shard nails....*

<MeowthBot> 3: The wolf wounds the village; guards against the stab of the weapon!

MidKnight

First Post
Soth takes advantage of the terrain to avoid the wolf-like attacks of Ariel.

The rabbit becomes one with the prairie; averts the rolling of the canine!

Remove ads