• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lord Soth vs Ariel

MidKnight

First Post
Lord Soth looks for a good battle in which to prove his abilities...

Open Challenge!!

- NO SASH.

- For all takers of tier 4 or less (I'd prefer honored fighters - had enough lights for a while.)

- Prefer speed strat matches w/ MB gen'd moves.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Face me Lord Soth.......

I'd like a 6 or 7 flags speed match...... if possible and NO corruption please....

Ariel Eastwind of Vined Toad
Green Belt 0
5/12

Student of the "No Luck Dojo"
Founder of the "Vined Toad Dojo"
Record: 0/1

Powers:
Sig Styles: Toad, Vine
Dojo Styles: Turtle, Sword
Fists of Fury
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions

Possesions:
Yen: 0
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

MidKnight

First Post
I would agree to your request EXCEPT:

Why do I have to give up Corruption?

Are you going to give up a power in return?

I realize that some people may not want to face the possibility of corruption/redemption but if I have it, I want to use it. If this is a serious problem and people won't face me because of corruption, then I'll ask Wicht if we can just get rid of the two powers altogether.

ps - Kalanyr has the same problem as me...

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
I understand MK..... and because of this understanding I will allow the use of corruption.... even tho if I lose you might as well call me the path ping pong ball......heh

Darkwolf

First Post
Ariel
<MeowthBot> 1: The tiger falls over the steppes; removes the touch of the moon!
<MeowthBot> 2: The northstar slides on top of the prairie; leaps over the quickening of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 3: The wolf wounds the village; guards against the stab of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 4: The ferocious mantis dodges within the badlands; drops higher than the cut of the teardrop!
<MeowthBot> 5: The falcon falls underneath the mountain; parts the offensive of the air!

Lord Soth
<MeowthBot> 1: The dragon lies facing the fountain; defends against the pain of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 2: The manticore bows underneath the river; parries the foray of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rabbit becomes one with the prairie; averts the rolling of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 4: The vine thrusts the forest; shreds the pain of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 5: The claw eliminates the dungeon and speaks within the leaf; reduces the push of the rainbow!

Rathan

First Post
*ariel takes the wolf stance to wound her opponent striking at soth with claw-like shard nails....*

<MeowthBot> 3: The wolf wounds the village; guards against the stab of the weapon!

MidKnight

First Post
Soth takes advantage of the terrain to avoid the wolf-like attacks of Ariel.

The rabbit becomes one with the prairie; averts the rolling of the canine!

Remove ads