• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Eberron 4E Style: Combat over, Level up!

EvolutionKB

First Post
Xandren feints low, even as he struggles to stay afloat. The warrior then strikes at the creature's chest. The water resists his attack, but the armor of the skeleton cleaves under his strength. He feels ribs give away and pulls his weapon free.

The water continues to climb in the hold of the ship. Half the stairs are covered in water, and Xandren sinks below the surface of the water.

Ha, this one's tougher than most,ain't it? grunts Thormir, while he charges power in his open palm. Lessee ya eat this! he yells. The eldritch blast strikes the skeleton through the swirling water right in the face. The skull of the undead blackens, and the undead laughs, an odd sound coming the creature being underwater.

[sblock=Oni]I already subtracted the healing surge for failing the endurance check.[/sblock]

Init: Round 4

Thormir: 21-Acted
Hesh: 12-
Lorn: 9--Partial action
Skeleton: 8--
Xandren: 7

Xandren: 30/30 HS 10/11(7) 2 AP
Lorn: 16/23 HS 5/7(5) 1 AP-Marked by skeleton
Hesh: 13/26 HS 9/9(6) 1 AP--Marked by skeleton-bloodied
Thormir: 27/32 1 THP HS 10/11(8) 1 AP
Skeleton: Cursed by Thormir, marked by Xandren, -74--- -1 to attacks --bloodied

Attachments

• Under the sea round round 4.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 76

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hesh rushes the skeleton, the water of the ship up to his shins. The drag from the water slows Hesh and allows the skeleton to brace itself from the strike. The warlord's flail strikes the shield of the skeleton and it holds strong against the attack.
[sblock=ooc]Miss[/sblock]

Hesh: 12-Acted
Lorn: 9--Partial action
Skeleton: 8--

Xandren: 30/30 HS 10/11(7) 2 AP

Attachments

• Under the sea round round 4 update1.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 88

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn, knowing his situation is dire attempts to relocate to a better location. The currents are too much for the unathletic wizard, and he flounders underwater again.

The skeleton strikes at Xandren, it's blade cutting through the water like a hot knife through butter. The steel weapon strikes a glancing blow though against the warforged. Lucky for his construct nature, the warrior doesn't have to worry about holding his breath or drowning. The skeleton continues to be affected by the hogoblin's armor.

[sblock=ooc]Attack hits Xandren with 17 for 3 damage.[/sblock]

Hesh: 12-Acted
Lorn: 9--Acted
Skeleton: 8--Acted

Xandren: 27/30 HS 10/11(7) 2 AP

[sblock=ooc]No change in map.[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Can't really post too well until Fri late/Sat. Have Hesh win the day or something. :) Likely, minor to heal and a Furious smash and shift back.

Oni

First Post
After much flailing about in the water, Lorn finally managed to find his bears and gain some control. Slipping back along the rope he slid out of the reach of the skeletons dangerous blade. As he moved away the forked ends of his staff broke the surface of the water unleashing a blast of magic at the undead creature. Less panicked now that he had regained some measure of compsure Lorn remembered part of the reason for here was supplies. With a flick of his staff he gestured toward the crates floating at front of the ship and tried to pull them closer.

[sblock=ooc]

I'll go ahead and type my turn up, I don't suppose the map will change much by my turn.

Move: Athletics: DC15 (1d20=16) Move to G19 (I don't suppose that can be a shift can it?)

Standard: Magic Missle: Int vs Ref (1d20+5=18)
Force Damage (2d4+5=9)

Minor: Use mage hand to try to push one of the crates closer to the stairs.

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc:I was just waiting for my turn, but, ok.

Thormir grunts in disappointment seeing the skeleton is still standing and fighting. He insists with firing a ray of arcane energy at the undead.
While the attack hits the target, it only blows away some apparently useless pieces of bone, since the skeleton doesn't seem particularly unsettled by the hit.

[sblock=actions]eldritch blast: 24 vs Ref, 7 dmg. Damn.[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Thormir Brassbeard, Dwarf Warlock 1
Init:-1 Speed:5 Insight:16 Perception:11, low-light vision
AC:14 For:15 Ref:13 Will:12
Hp:27/32+1t Surge:8 Surges/d:10/11
SW:1/1 AP:1 Item Power:1/1
Basic attack(ranged): eldritch blast +5 vs Ref,1d10+5 dmg, rng10
Basic/opportunity attack(melee): warhammer +2 vs AC, 1d10+1 dmg
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke
Diabolic Grasp
Flames of Phlegetos[/sblock]

Remove ads