• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Eberron 4E Style: Combat over, Level up!

EvolutionKB

First Post
As the ship contines to sink down into the reef, the skiff comes closer and closer. You are able to fit all the crates into the skiff and still have enough room to row without too much trouble. There are no more available skiffs, though it looked like there was some more at one point. Do the undead release to them or were they damaged in the crash?

It matters not, for soon enough The Lost make their way back to shore. The line of undead can be seen once again beneath the waves, this time you can make out their destination: It seems they are heading in the direction of a hidden cove further down the beach, along the other side of the ruined keep.

When they return to the beach they are confronted with a grim sight. Stellan and Eliza are gone. Blood stains the sand in many places. Several large boot prints, about the size of Hesh's are can be found in the mud near the stream. A trail is hacked through the jungle, a trail easily followed. With their crates now on the sands, The Lost are confronted with a decision: Follow the trail into the jungle or climb the incline again and go to the ruined keep.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hesh sighs and rubs his hands through his goblinoid features. We'll need to stow these, maybe burry them where we found my armor. Quick! Then after Stellan!

Hesh kept the box with the lady's sign... it might come in handy.

Oni

First Post
A troubled look crept over Lorn's face as they came back to the beach and it became apparent what had happened.

Damn it all, we should never have split up.

They might still be alive, there's a chance if we can find them.

Lorn looked around at the crates they had brought back.

Let's see what we have, we should take what supplies we can, there's no telling if we'll be able to come back.

With that, he began opening the crates to see what they had to work with.

garyh

First Post
Xandren helps search the crates quickly, then takes the largest share of whatever they decide to bring with them, given his great strength.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn and Xandren undo the latches and take off the lids of the crates. The first contains small packets of food. Dried fruits, vegetables, and meat. The meat is fish and definately smoked, which becomes quite fragrant when they open the crate. Several small kegs of water are also in the crate.

[sblock=ooc]There is about 10 days of food and water for 5 people, if such things are rationed. The kegs of water are about the size of a human head.[/sblock]

The second and third crates holds a variety of items which radiate magic. A silk cloak(cape of the mountebank) is wrapped around a sheathe which contains a fine battleaxe(+1 wounding battleaxe). An amulet(amulet of protection +1) is pinned to the cloak. A pair of bracers(bracers of the perfect shot) and an amulet(amulet of mental resolve)are stuffed into a pair of boots(boots of adept charging).

[sblock=ooc]TREASURE HOARD! I assume you guys are going after Stellan, but I would like the confirmation before I set things up.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'd say we're definitely going for stellan. About the magic items... how do we divide them? Thormir has both the cape of the mountebank and the bracers of perfect shot on his wishlist. I'd prefer the bracers since Thormir is a striker, but what did you guys wish for?
Btw, evo, out of curiosity, how much xp does it take to lvl 2?[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Yeah we can't hang Stellan out to dry.

Regarding loot, I say take what's on your wishlist even if it means you double up and get more than one item. Seems the most simple solution to me and it'll all come out in the wash I'm sure.

[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hesh looks at the amulet and boots and whistles. Almost seem goblin make. Leave the food where I said; we'll take this stuff an hunt down our man.[sblock=OOC]Take what's on your list; things will balance out (such is the nature of 4E). The Amulet +1 and Boots are mine, I believe.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc:then I'll take the cape and the bracers if everyone agrees.

These seem fine enough, I'll take them if you agree... says Thormir, donning the cape and the bracers, still with a face of one who's thinking that some ol' plain shining gold would've been better suited to his tastes.
The he shoots a glance at Hesh.
Wait. This might be a good moment to open that small case we found before. We might find sumthin useful... or get a glimpse of what's happening.

Remove ads