Lost Eberron 4E Style: Combat over, Level up!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Hesh would have tried to distribute the items to carry, especially since he thinks Stellan could use that axe.[/sblock]Seeing the hairy-man tied up doesn't make Hesh too happy. Taking out his weapon, he looks ready to kill.

OOC: R28, in front of the little man.

EvolutionKB

First Post
The Lost convene on Stellan, making sure he is in relatively good shape and then arrange them in their ambush positions.

[sblock=ooc/map notes]The reward for Stellan succeeding the skill challenge is that you guys have time to set up for a surprise round. Place yourselves on the map as you want. Stellan is bloodied, at half hp.

The logs are the parallel lines and are difficult terrain. The grey squares are tangles of brush that are also difficult terrain. The green squares are forest which provide cover. The two brownish squares are the entrance to the cave(which are covered by doors of fur, blocking LoS). The path to the left of the cave (NO 9-13) is a slope that leads to the top of the cave(10' high) and is difficult terrrain to ascend. As I said, the the squares bound by the bold line of the cave but not the slope (NO 9-13) are above the rest of the battlefield and 10' up.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Lorn moves into position, a grim look on his face.

[sblock=ooc]

Question are the brushy areas big enough to crouch down and hide behind?

If so Lorn'll hide at K26, crouching down behind the tangle of brush you described.

I'd like to give Redclaw a chance to enact his plan but I'm worried that anyone coming out of the cave will see anyone to the south in front of them if they don't have sufficient cover.

Can I ready an action to cast Grasping Shadows on R16 if they show signs of recognizing a threat and enter squares Q17, R17, or S17?

[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
OOC: The scrub is not high enough to hide in without being prone. That is: to provide enough cover to hide, you must be in the square of scrub and be prone. You get a single standard action during the surprise round. You could ready an action for that, but I don't know if it would be useful, depending on your positions etc...

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Make it J19 then, that should provide the cover to hide without going prone, yes?

[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Stellan stays at the post he had been tied to, trying to appear as if he is still restrained, but with his shiny new axe grasped in his hand, hidden as best he can.
[sblock=ooc] I know it's not the most likely tactic, but it sure is cinematic. I just hope Hooks is the one who comes close enough to swing at.
If he's already bloodied, can I use Longtooth Shifting now and have it functional for the encounter?[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]You can start shifted. Just waiting on SG and Ata for their positions. If I don't hear by tomorrow, I'll move things along.[/sblock]

Remove ads