D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign recaps (2019)

Nebulous

Legend
Session #19 - The Gulthias Tree

Box
Modify message

Nebulous

Legend
Including the Side Treks, we are now 30 sessions into Lost Mine of Phandelver and there's a lot of left, although they're getting very close to the Black Spider and his ultimate plan, which is to take Neena Nighteye's (his sister) and use the unborn child to end his drider drow curse by swapping bodies.

Nebulous

Legend
Session #21 - Mondo, Gork & Wave Echo Cave

Box
Modify message

I have a few recaps backed up in these dire Coronavirus times, although it's possible as the pandemic continues I will run out of sessions.

Nebulous

Legend
As of now, our Phandelver campaign is at the cusp of meeting the Black Spider, but it is on hold until this virus issue resolves.

Nebulous

Legend
The players considered finishing Lost Mine on Roll20. While possible, I am more inclined to pause the game (and finish it later in the summer hopefully after this crisis) and start something fresh. I would love to run Curse of Strahd.

Nebulous

Legend
Although it took them a long, long time to reach Wave Echo Cave, I felt like session #22 was the perfect introduction to a dungeon crawl. I have added a lot of the void spiders, and they communicate remotely from the Black Spider so he has time to develop more story without actually being in the room with the PCs. He's also a void drider mage, so he's WAY way more powerful than the book Black Spider.

If I had a vote, I'd vote for finishing Lost Mine on Roll20. The satisfaction of finishing a campaign is something special, and it's nice to get something special in times like these.

Remove ads