D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

Xeterog

Explorer
Frustrated, Treygar retrieves his Battleaxe and assists Garuk in the goblin head lopping. At least they are easier to hit when they don't move, he thinks as his rage slowly fades.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The men beat Selari to taking care of the rest of the goblins. She didn't want to do that icky work anyway. Instead she starts searching the bodies, starting with the King Bugbear.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: Back to regular Saturday posting schedule. :)

While the goblins are having their heads lopped off, Selari finds the back of the cave filled with a fairly large stash of goods, stolen from merchant wagons and the like. Most of the stolen crates and sacks are marked with a blue lion image, the symbol of the Lionshield Coster, a merchant company with a trading post in Phandalin. There is also a treasure chest, apparently containing Klarg's personal treasure - 600 copper pieces, 110 silver pieces, a pair of small glass vials filled with red liquid, and a jade statuette of a frog with tiny golden orbs for eyes. The statuette is small enough to fit in a pocket or pouch.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Aenwyr, meanwhile, continues to lie unconscious on the floor. However, his breathing is easing with every breath, and the pool of blood isn't expanding anymore.
[sblock=OOC]Unless someone wants to send some healing Aenwyr's way (no one else has anymore, do they?), he'll heal 1 hp and become conscious after 4 hours. I'll also spend my hit die to heal 7 hp.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Garuk finished lopping off heads and requests that somebody who is better with their hands tie up the last living goblin before it wakes up, in case they need to question it later. He then heads up the stairs into the bugbear's room to look around at the gear and treasure they've found. "Could those vials be healing potions?" Garuk asks the others. "Can't we try a small taste to double check that and maybe get the elf back on his feet? I vote that we split the coins up amongst us to carry out for now, and leave the crates and bags here till we're sure it's safe. Then we can finish exploring this cave and see if we can find Gundren and Sildar somewhere in here still."

pathfinderq1

First Post
Mina could not bring herself to pull her arrows out of the goblin corpses- in fact, it was just about all she could do to keep from being sick at the carnage (overlaid over the natural stench of the goblinoid lair). For a few moments, she simply sat on the steps, getting herself together- to a quick glance, it looked as if she was checking over her gear after the fight. When she noticed that Aenwyr was still down, she made her way to his side and sang a few soft words in thee melodious elven tongue.

After those few words, she smiled sadly. "I believe that that exhausts most of my magic for the day, save for the simplest tricks. We ought to search for survivors, I agree- but then we need to find someplace a bit less rancid, where we might take our rest."

OOC: Cast Healing Word on Aenwyr, 1d4+3= 6 HP, but that exhausts her spell use for the day other than cantrips.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"I'm just going to hold this for now," Selari says in a very soft voice before anyone really arrived to examine the treasure. She slips the little statuette in her pocket - not really trying to hide it but also not really announcing it to anyone. She quickly divides up the coins evenly for everyone in case of more trouble.

Returning to where Anywer is lying she looks down at him, "Who would know if these are healing potions or not?" she asks the group. She kneels down next to the elf, sitting back on her feet, her bow within reach, staying with him until he wakes.

Fenris

Adventurer
Amron ties up the living goblin. He sees Mina looking at her arrows, and her turn away. With a little smirk he heads over and starts to pull arrows out, cutting away the flesh where the barbs stuck. He wipes the blood off on a rag before handing them to Mina with a wink. "I'll keep an ear out in case there are anymore of the little buggers who want to sneak up on us while you get Aenwyr up on her feet."

Remove ads