D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The goblin, injured with two arrows sticking out of him, turns tail and runs back toward the bridge.

OOC: Mina, Garuk, Amron, Treygar, and Prophet are up. Those with ranged weapons can get one more shot at the goblin before he rounds the corner. Or you could give chase. Either way, you also have your dying companion to consider.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Prophet turn's his attention to the fallen. "Nope!" he says, almost quietly. "Won't be dyin' today." He kneels beside druid and sets his hammer on the ground by his feet. His thick, muscled fingers are caked in blood and gore from the wolf and its master, yet he lays them ever so gently on Aenwyr's rattling chest. After a brief moment of concentration, he speaks. "Rest for now elf, but there's work yet to be done."

Prophet leans on his hammer to help himself back to his feet and turns to an isolated corner while mumbling under his breath.

"Damned fragile elfs..."

OOC: Spare the Dying will stabilize him. I don't have any other healing left at the moment.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Prophet turn's his attention to the fallen. "Nope!" he says, almost quietly. "Won't be dyin' today." He kneels beside druid and sets his hammer on the ground by his feet. His thick, muscled fingers are caked in blood and gore from the wolf and its master, yet he lays them ever so gently on Aenwyr's rattling chest. After a brief moment of concentration, he speaks. "Rest for now elf, but there's work yet to be done."

Prophet leans on his hammer to help himself back to his feet and turns to an isolated corner while mumbling under his breath.

"Damned fragile elfs..."

OOC: Spare the Dying, I assume?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Garuk

Frowning at the fleeing goblins back, the dwarf wizard twiddles his fingers and whispers "Rigor Frostis" before pointing at the fleeing target. A blue-white beam streaks out at the target, which Garuk moves to run after just in case he's still fleeing.
[sblock=Details]-Ray of Frost at fleeing goblin. 1d20=15 +4= 19 to hit. Damage = 1d8= 7 damage and if he's still running, his speed is reduced by 10 feet until the start of my next turn.
-Move action to follow if the goblin is still up and running. I think it's 25'.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stat Block]
AC: 14 (14 from Scale Mail armor)
HP: 8/8 (1d6+2 Con)
Hit Dice: 1d6 x 1/1
Saves: Str +2, Dex +0, Con +2, Int +4, Wis +4, Cha -1

[sblock=Spellcasting:]Primary Ability: INT, Spell Save DC: 12, Spell Attack Bonus: +4

Spell Slots:
Level 1= 0/3 per day

Cantrips:
0-Chill Touch
0-Poison Spray
0-Ray of Frost

Spells Prepared: (Wiz level 1 + INT mod +2 = 3 per day)
-Magic Missile
-Ray of Sickness
-Sleep

Spells Known:
1-Comprehend Languages (ritual)
1-Detect Magic (ritual)
1-Identify (ritual)
1-Magic Missile
1-Ray of Sickness
1-Sleep[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The last goblin freezes in its tracks literally, its momentum carrying its body forward where its head shatters against the stone floor.

OOC: Combat is officially over. Aenwyr is still unconscious but stable, and you have six sleeping goblins to deal with.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Garuk stops running almost before he got going. Looking down at all the sleeping goblins in front of him, he yanks his battleaxe from it's holder on his back and hefts it up over his head, aiming for the neck of one of the goblins on the floor in front of him. He stops at the last moment before chopping downward, turning his head to ask the others, "We need any of these as prisoners to question? If so, how many should I leave?"

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
"No more than one. If we need any at all. We still have the pipsqueak tied up outside. He may be enough, especially if we show him the bugbear's head. Prophet, how is Aenwyr?" asks Amron as he put his bow away.

Remove ads