• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock=Elise]"They follow me once I have plan. Right now they not know how to live without Kktkek. I show them. So, we agreed? You do that for me, I tell you what you want to know."[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
[sblock=Greyman] I, I can't just leave him here. What if we took him back and I can talk to the rest of your tribe, and try to convince them that there is a better way.[/sblock]

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock=Elise]"I do not think Ppklik tell you what you want. I know Kktkek not tell you. Ppklik is head female so she want to keep spot, but can only if Kktkek still around." She shrugs. "If that is what you want, we do then. I kill Kktkek later and tell others new way to live."[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
[sblock=greyman] Elise looks at her compainion warily. After a pause she moves toward Kkektek. Can't we talk to them now? Kkektek doesn't look like he's waking up anytime soon.

OoC: Sorry about the slow down.[/sblock]

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock=Elise]Mmlsis shrugs again. "If you want, we try. If Ppklik get back Kktkek, I think she not want to talk to you no more. I carries him yes?"[/sblock]

Dargon

First Post
ooc: not a problem for me nether, as long something is going on I’m fine. Enjoying them to, it might raise some moral issues.

LogicsFate

First Post
[sblock=Greyman] Elise suddenly looks at her compainion with some suspicion. We can carry him togeather. She say trying to sound cheerfull. Elise walks over to grab kekktk's upper body[/sblock]

thegreyman

First Post
Mmlsis grabs Kktkek's lower body and begins hauling it back towards the rest of the group. Although KKtkek's body isn't too heavy, it's hard to carry with Mmlsis obviously not knowing how to work in tandem with Elise. Thus it takes nearly three times as long to make it back to the rest of the group. Once there, Mmlsis will drop his body, and make sure to stay well back from the rest of the party.

Remove ads