Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

thegreyman

First Post
In this immediate area, there is no easy way to get down besides climbing. About half an hour ago on the path would have been the last place that you would have seen an easy way to get up to what has become the cliffs, but around here they are pretty shear. There may be a place to get down further on, but you don't have any familiarity with the area to tell.

Dargon

First Post
Ces climb down again using the rope and wait for Krit to come down.
"Okay I think we should follow the tracks and se if they are going to lead us anywhere. This was a trap so who ever is holding the cargo is not likely to be friendly."

thegreyman

First Post
Krit tosses the rope down to the ground, and slowly climbs down the cliff to rejoin the group.

"Perhaps we should press on?" Gil says, "With any luck we can still find those responsible for this."

Krit nods in agreement.

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise calls Ligeae back down and gives her some dried fruit for the centipede warning. Who would have done this? Looking toward the remains of the caravan. She shakes her head. I'm ready when ever you are Ces.

Dargon

First Post
"I don't know," Ces says in answer to Elise's question "someone intelligent enough and patience enough to set up this trap. I don't know but I am ready to move on and se were the tracks leads. The question is if they knew what the caravan was caring or if it was a random attack."

Remove ads