Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock=Elise]"Hungry? Yes, yes, very hungry." She gives you an odd look back as she licks her lips. "Do your males let you keep food? Did you tell some of those males what to do? Are they punished?"[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
[sblock=Greyman] Elise looks down at Mmlsis. Yes, The men listen to me and we each carry our own food. With that Elise will look through he ration. Nuts no, Dried fruit no. Ah Dried meat. She'll hand Mmlsis some of her dried meat. Do the men in your tribe tell you what to do?[/sblock]

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock=Elise]Mmlsis quickly grabs and devours any food that is offered to her. In between bites she says "All males better then females. That is what we are taught. My last mate angry often because I give him no pups." She licks her lips as she finishes the meat, and looks around for more before realizing that there is none to be had.

She shrugs as she hops over a small outcropping of stone. "It no matter anymore. All males gone, so all females starve here. Soon none left."[/sblock]
[sblock=Ces, Krit, Gil]After about 5 minutes of whispering, all of you can see a kobold's head pop up and scan across the clearing before disappearing back into it's cover. Soon after, you see one very small kobold start to creep directly away from the group. It appears to be holding something.
[sblock=Ces, Gil]It looks to be holding another tiny kobold.[/sblock][/sblock]

Dargon

First Post
As Ces sees one of them trying to sneak away a disapoinment flash on his face Gil tell them to stop right their and turn around or we will kill them all. I don't hope it has to come down to a slaughter but they did attack us and I don't want them to one anyone if other Kobolds are around.

LogicsFate

First Post
[Sblock=Greyman] Elise almost visible twitches at Mmlsis' words. That's... That's not right. Elsie takes on a bit of an angrier tone. Males are not inheriently better. Females can be just as good as males. Look at me, I'm a wizard, top of my class! You can't just wait around for a man to tell you what to do, if you are hungry you can look for food. There must be something you could eat around here. Elise relises she's being a bit preachy but waits to see Mmlsis' reaction as they walk. [/sblock]

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock=Elise]Mmlsis looks a bit scared when you begin to speak in a forceful tone, but she calms down when she realizes that you aren't raising your voice directly at her. "Y... You... can use magics? We always told that females use magics mean everyone dies. They kill most female pups that show magics."

She hunkers down at the last small ridge before your camp picking her teeth with a fore claw. She thinks for a few seconds. "Ppklik only want Kktkek back since she dominant female. If Kktkek no come back, she nothing like us. She not tell you what you wants. You tells me how to learn magics, I tell you what you wants."[/sblock]

Sirhahn

First Post
thegreyman said:
[sblock=Ces, Krit, Gil]After about 5 minutes of whispering, all of you can see a kobold's head pop up and scan across the clearing before disappearing back into it's cover. Soon after, you see one very small kobold start to creep directly away from the group. It appears to be holding something.
[sblock=Ces, Gil]It looks to be holding another tiny kobold.[/sblock][/sblock]

Seeing the kobold try to sneak away, Gil hollers at it in Draconic, "Hey, you there! What are you doing? We can see you. Stop and go back to the group right now! We don't want to hurt you, just wait until your friend returns". Turning back to Ces and Krit, "Hopefully they'll wisen up and not make things worse. I asked them to stop and wait until the other one comes back."

LogicsFate

First Post
thegreyman said:
[sblock=Elise]"Y... You... can use magics? We always told that females use magics mean everyone dies. They kill most female pups that show magics."

"Ppklik only want Kktkek back since she dominant female. If Kktkek no come back, she nothing like us. She not tell you what you wants. You tells me how to learn magics, I tell you what you wants."[/sblock]

[sblock=Greyman] They kill them... Elise asks her voice dropping out. She listens quietly to the rest of the conversation. I will show you magic, but... Elise lets is hang for a moment, not everyone is adept at magic, not everyone can even use it.

She waits for a response and then asks. What would you have done with Kktkek? [/sblock]

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock=Elise]"I think it best that Kktkek not make it back now. Kktkek only hurts us more when he okay. I take others away and show them no more males are only worthies. I lead Broken Claws now."[/sblock]
[sblock=Ces, Krit, Gil]The smaller kobold pauses looking back over his shoulder with fear in his eyes, and then scurries back to the group hiding in the rocks. There is no further movement out of the rocks.[/sblock]

Remove ads