Lost Posts on Google - READ!

Knight Otu

First Post
As you can see, we lost all posts since December in the database corruption. That's a devestating blow to many play by post games, but not all hope is lost. Google and most (if not all) other search engines keep pages in a cache. Search for your game/thread/etc in Google to see how much of the game you can find. DO use that possibility, and do so as early as you can!

Agamon

Adventurer
Unfortunately, we only found 10 of about 60 lost IC pages for Generation Legacy in Google cache. Looks like subscribing and archiving to Gmail is the way to go from now on, assuming we stay here, which doesn't look likely.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Dog_Moon2003 said:
This, of course, assumes you remember what threads you're missing and want to retrieve.
Yeah, I had to try to think of ideas... some of them are lost forever.

D20Dazza

Explorer
But what about the 1000 or so posts I lost in my counter :( I've slipped back down to under 2000

On the up side I guess I get to celebrate the milestone again ;)

I can't remember what half the games I was in were called? And, this means we've lost PCs posted since then as well? What we need is a method whereby each DM can email each player with a link to re-establish thread subscriptions. Is it possible to open up the emailing option to everyone for a week or so?

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads