[LPF] About a Cow

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Hey thanks for everything! I learned so much about Druids, casters, and magic in general! We can play through, or start a new adventure as soon as possible! Whatever is good! I just wanted to throw my flame at somebody though. But that's ok.[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]Autumn Foxfire - Natural Mystic

"Guys let's go back to Jezz's farm." Autumn smiles when she is again greeted by the sun.

[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Don't think Autumn was interested in any of the loot. She owes Aelspeth some gold for the healing charge, if that could be factored in to the end of the adventure tallies.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 17/23 NL: 2
AC: 14 FF:12 T:12

Initiative: +2

CMB: 4 CMD: 16
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +7

Acrobatics: +10
Climb: +6
Jump: +2
Perception: +10
Spellcraft: +5
Stealth: +3

Longsword: +5, 1d8+2, 19/x2, S
C. Longbow: +5, 1d8+2, 20/x3, P, 80 ft.
Dagger: +4, 1d4+2, 19/x2, P/S, 10 ft.
Fire Bolt: +4, 1d6+1, 20/x2, Touch 30 ft.

Firebolts Available: 4/7
Arrows Available:18/20

Point-Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 ft.

Spells Prepared:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1: Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Obscuring Mist
Level 2: Flaming Sphere, Produce Flame, Spiderclimb

Armed: Arrow in hand, as torch
Conditions: Light on held arrow

Game Notes: 1 Healing Charge from Aelspeth's wand
[/sblock]

Trogdor1992

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Don't know what the loot amounts to but I'll throw some of mine his way too as I believe he healed me after that last battle.
[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
[sblock]Oh, just read the last few posts. Sorry for the spotty "attendance" of late. Had the break-in (that I'm still trying to resolve with minor irritation) and then a family death. I'd like to at least roleplay the last interactions IC as it gives more sense of story resolution but I can be happy if everyone wants to move along. This has been a blast. GE, thanks for some first class GMing. And thanks to the rest of you for really driving at narrative as opposed to a string of mechanical actions. Personally, I find it infinitely more enjoyable to add some fluff to every bit of crunch.[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I'm quite happy to start a new one soon, and I'd not have any problems doing some extra rp here. Afterall, I came in really late. :)

[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer

Battered and bruised the adventurers make their way from the fallen keep and through the wooded trail back towards the Jezz farm. As they file from trail to the field behind Jezz's house they see the good farmer attacking the dirt beneath the oak with a shovel. He lays off the work when he spies you all and raises a hand in greeting.

"Knew I could count on you!" His brow furrows when he notices a couple of strange tieflings with the group. "Found some strangers, I see." He nods but watches the pair warily. Finally, he continues. "Once the fog lifted Barnibus found his way back to the farm. He decided he would head back to Venza." Jezz shrugged as if the ways of adventuring types were beyond his ken. "But Jezz be a man of his word. A minute more an' I'll have the golds I promised."

True to his word, it isn't but a moment longer before he is prying up a casket, small but very old looking. He works at the latch until he can pop it open and lift the lid. Inside gleams gold. Not a lot, but enough to keep you all in food and lodging for a while longer, at least. Jezz beams and hands it over.

[sblock=OOC]Glad you enjoyed it. I've an idea percolating that I can probably get together in the next week. In the meantime, since some of you are interested in some closure, we can continue with the wrap up with Jezz and the halfling wizard. I'll probably use the wizard in some fashion to set you off on the next adventure.

Calculating xp and treasure is a little more complex since we had characters come and go at odd times but I'll post it up in the second post when we've completely finished.[/sblock]

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[section]
Pocketing the gold from Jezz, Arradon fingers the tattered remains of his sleeve. New armor perhaps. With slight head nod he heads off towards the barn, where he leans against the door to await their departure.
[/section]

[sblock=Arradon Delgaran Mini-Stats]
Arradon Delgaran
AC: 17 (12 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 10/26
CMB: +2 CMD: 15

Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Bluff: +9 Diplomacy: +7 Disable Device: +10 Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +4 Sleight of Hand: +7 Stealth: +9
Initiative: +5

Sneak Attack: 2d8 (Dagger)
Hidden Blade: +1
Blade Sense: +1

Feats: Blind-Fight,Weapon Focus (Dagger)

Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Dagger
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: Crossbow Bolt (1), Wand of Cure Light Wounds (2 Charges)
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
The farewell from Jezz is brief and the group is able to continue onwards to Venza. The journey is short, just a day of travel before the group arrives at the bridge that crosses onto the island city. As they cross the stone span they notice that the guards seem to watch them specifically. Once at the gate a pair of guards step forward. Another pair nearby speak to each other but loud enough that everyone can hear, though that is probably unintentional and unwanted based on the irritated expression on the approaching guard's face. "Them's the two we was told to look out for. Just our luck they come up together."

The guard who approached nodded to Rak'tan and Erin and let his gaze slide over Arradon, Autumn, and Aelspeth. "We were instructed to aid your approach to the Tower. Will you come with us?" He stepped back and motioned towards an open passage just beyond the gate where a stair led down to a landing at water level and a boat awaited. And though it was phrased as a question, it clearly was not.

Remove ads