[LPF] About a Cow

FrancisJohn

Explorer
"You can count on me!" Autumn looks anxiously at the rest of her new companions for their answers.

[sblock=OOC]Once we get back into the thick of it I'll start adding the picture and stat block to my posts. I can respond much quicker from my phone without it. Oh, and Happy New Year everyone![/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer

Ungalla nodded. "In that case, make your way to the Temple of Sapo and ask to speak with Ioso Springheel. He will explain his need."

GM: Ok, I'm calling it done as of 12/31/2015. Experience and gold totals listed below, but feel free to double check the numbers in the second post of the game. Thanks, and I hope to see you in the next adventure!

ENDING TOTALS
Aelspeth, lv 3 w/ 4779 xp, +3,129.33 gp
Arradon, lv 3 w/ 4779 xp, +3,129.33 gp
Autumn, lv 3 w/ 3969 xp, +2,967.33 gp
Barnibus, lv 1 w/ 357 xp, +355.5 gp
Erin, lv 2 w/ 3,233 xp, +801 gp
Rak'tan, lv 2 w/ 1,636 xp, +1,812.5 gp

You have a couple of days to spend your treasure and get ready for the next adventure. As always, the value of items are included in the gold totals above. You don't have to keep the items but if you do, their value is subtracted from the amount of gold you take from the adventure. Items of note are:

Ring of Protection +1 (2,000 gp)
Mithral dagger (502 gp)
MW Heavy Crossbow (350 gp)

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Autumn will take the money and run! J/k. Autumn pays Aelspeth 15 gold for the healing charge.

We'll meet in a game thread or the DWI?

Thanks for running the game and happy new year!

GlassEye

Adventurer
You can post in the DWI in the interim if you wish but my intent is for the new adventure to start at the Temple of Sapo.

And you're welcome, and happy new year to you all, also!

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'll mention each of you in the first post of a new game thread so that you get a notification when I'm ready to start. I've a few things yet to work out before we begin and I hope that it doesn't take me more than a couple of days to get it done.

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[section]
Arradon listens to the aged halfling and his various companions as they discuss another potential job. It couldn't hurt to hear what he has to say. He prepares to leave the tower and head to the Temple of Sapo. As he passes Aelspeth on his way out he tosses her a small bag of coins. "For the healing." He continues out of the tower without a second look.
[/section]

[sblock=Loot]
Unless anyone has any objections I was planning on keeping the ring and dagger.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Merry]
Here's 30 gp for the wand charges. It was two right?
[/sblock]

[sblock=GlassEye]
Thanks for an awesome run GE. You can be my DM anytime!
[/sblock]

[sblock=Arradon Delgaran Mini-Stats]
Arradon Delgaran
AC: 17 (12 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 10/26
CMB: +2 CMD: 15

Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Bluff: +9 Diplomacy: +7 Disable Device: +10 Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +4 Sleight of Hand: +7 Stealth: +9
Initiative: +5

Sneak Attack: 2d8 (Dagger)
Hidden Blade: +1
Blade Sense: +1

Feats: Blind-Fight,Weapon Focus (Dagger)

Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Dagger
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: Crossbow Bolt (1), Wand of Cure Light Wounds (2 Charges)
[/sblock]

Remove ads