[LPF] About a Cow

MerryMortician

Explorer
The last month was a hellstorm IRL but thanks to you all for bearing with me. I have some catching up to do but I hope to play with you all very soon. GE, please do mention me in the upcoming game if you haven't filled the ranks already!

In the interest of time, I'll take 15gp apiece from FJ and from Trogdor, assuming they each used one wand charge, and 30gp from ealt for two charges. I really have no desire to read back through the thread to confirm those numbers.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Merry, sorry things have been so rough for you lately and I hope things have or will soon return to a more normal state of being. You definitely have a slot in the upcoming game (opening soon!) if you want it.

Trogdor1992

First Post
Indeed, how do I go about leveling up my character after I edit the sheet on the wikia? Is there a thread here that I just drop the link in?

Trogdor1992

First Post
Okay, I apologize for taking so long but I have the next two days off from work. So long as it doesn't slip my mind I should have Rak'Tan levelled up and awaiting approval by Thursday.

Remove ads