[LPF] Crab a la King

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=GE]I thought it was 1 DMC per month but a DMC is worth two months time and gp awards? Well I need to keep up with the wiki.[/sblock]

Last edited:

DrJest

First Post
There's nothing I want in the item pot. I say we cash it all in and split up the gold!

That would be an additional 348 gp, 6 sp if we all agree!

deisenhut

First Post
That would be an additional 348 gp, 6 sp if we all agree!

I thought the items were already included in the 580 gp. That you reduce from the 580 if you took an item.

While the potion of invisibility is tempting, I think I'll save up for something more permanent. Plus, can usually find potions like that in the store. So Yoshiki will take none of the items listed either.

Caim

First Post
I agree with Dr Jest. Nothing here I really want to keep. The best thing to me is the Potion and I would forfeit it to someone better suited for it.

Ok, I am a little confused on the item pot...we have to "buy" the item from the pot, which reduces the gp we would get from the adventure, but we have the option to sell off the pot, yet our max gp limit is 580gp?

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
This is the way it works:
If you sell all the items for their gold piece value and add that to the cash payment it equals 580 gold per person.

If you want to keep the wand (for example) then its value comes from your share. You would get the wand plus 355 gold (580 - 225 = 355). You aren't really 'buying' it, but any items you take comes from your share of the gold.

Caim

First Post
I get it. Basically your selling everything for us, so that we don't have to go and sell it ourselves. But we can take something and not get paid for buying it. Yea just stamp NOOB on my forehead.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Note that the Mystical Pearl ony gives you a 75% chance to find the item you want. And while that is a good chance GE's character went in to get a couple of cure light wounds potions and ended up rolling to high. So it isn't a sure thing you will get what you want (unless you commission an item).

Ok so far...

deisenhut - takes nothing from the items
DrJest - takes nothing from the items

Terrible Swift Sword - I'm not sure.

CR1T1C4L - waiting to hear from
fgg02 - waiting to hear from

HM

CR1T1C4L

First Post
Elessar views Fester eyeing the wand with a bit of bored stare at the loot share.

"I'll take the gold." - he says, yawning.

OOC: No items wanted.

Remove ads