[LPF] In Love and Death

CootaR

First Post
Krag lets out a mighty yawn. The traces of his orcish ancestry can be seen protruding from some of his teeth.

Krag's am tired. Yoshi *yawn* can wake Krag if he gets sleepy too.

OOC: Do we have an OOC thread?
OOC:
OOC:
OOC:
OOC:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Zelena thinks back but doesn't recall Efrem brandishing any specific symbol while channeling negative energies, she's sure of it. Lady Moretti listens grimly and with growing uncertainty to the advice concerning her brother.

"I don't believe that I will be able to care for Efrem and keep him constrained as you all believe necessary. I had hoped that I would be able to pull him from his madness but that seems the foolish wish of a younger sister... He may be best kept in the Tower of Chains in Venza. I would pay you extra to take him there.

As for Mitra, if you feel she would rest easier with rites performed by the priests of Dessano then consider it done. I can send her body to the temple in Venza.

Please, consider yourselves my guests. There are still rooms prepared for your use; Ylla will take you to them at once if you wish. Stay as long as you like."

[sblock=OOC]Songdragon is right; no OOC thread. You'll have to use this thread.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli groaned.

"Thank you, Lady Moretti. Yoshiki may be uninjured but as for me? I think I might like a new body. Is there perhaps a bathtub I could use?"

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

"Thank you" Yoshiki says to the lady, "I'll just grab something to eat and then head back down to keep an eye on him. Can I get the key? I'd rather keep my eye directly on him and so I can make sure he stays asleep." Turning to Krag, "I'll come find you if I need a break." Yo follows the others inside and looks for the kitchen servant to request some nourishment before heading back outside.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Lady Moretti gives the key to Yoshiki and makes sure that everyone has everything that they've requested: food & drink, bath (or just the tub if that's what Kanli wants), private room to rest, whatever they might need and a house servant to bring it to them. Somewhat upset after dealing with the aftermath of her brother's activities Lady Moretti takes her leave with the promise to see them in the morning.

Zelena thinks over their encounter with Efrem and realizes that though he cast spells and called forth dark energies to harm them he never called upon a deity to do so.

[sblock=Songdragon]Um, DM error, I suppose. Efrem doesn't worship a specific deity but draws his power from a divine concept: death. I wasn't thinking and had him do all of his stuff without a holy symbol which he probably should have had. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused. The light hammer he carried, though not specifically a holy symbol, would probably work best in that function in this case.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Ahh, many thanks, milady," Kanli replies, as he makes his way to the bath. "If anyone wishes to speak with me, feel free to visit. Do not fret, I will be decent."

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

Taking the key, Yoshiki grabs some lunch before heading back out to the storage room. Unlocking it, he quickly checks to see that the man is still out and bound before entering with his food, slumping against the wall where he can see him and eats.

As he gets bored, he'll stand and begin doing some Tai Chi to calm his nerves and focus his energies. Around dinner, he'll stretch before checking to ensure the man is really unconscious and not just faking it, then heads out to find a servant to bring something more to eat. As darkness begins to set it, he'll repeat his check, knocking the man further into submission just for good measure, then he'll go find Krag. It'll be better to have one of the Half-Orcs watch him at night with their excellent night-time vision. Hopefully he'll find him bathed and rested.

CootaR

First Post
ZZZzzzZZZzzz

Krag has passed out face first on the large bed assigned to him. There is a half eaten plate of food that looks as though he only made it through a small portion before falling into unconsciousness.

"Is the Necromencer still not conshuns?

He yawns widely and gets up slowly rubbing his head.

Remove ads