• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] In Love and Death

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 2)

Hearing someone else agree that the amount offered is satisfactory, Yo simply agrees as well, "Yes, your terms seem adequate."

He turns to the half-orcs, "Krag, Kanli, good to see you both again. I wouldn't be surprise if the dwarf Mortar were to walk through that door." A smile spreads across Yoshiki's face, hiding any discomfort he may have about working with these strange two again.

CootaR

First Post
Freends

FREENDS! Yes! Krag runs over and hugs the familiar faces of Kanli and Yoshi.

He pauses as though he remembered something vitally important.

What ams necromancy?! Is that what made your people small tiny lady Zelena?

GlassEye

Adventurer
Lady Moretti smiles obviously pleased that she has come to an accord with the party.

"Excellent! I agree to your additional terms, Mistress Adu and so we seem ready to begin. I have a few small pieces of business to attend to but if you meet me at the Reining Inn Livery in the morning we can travel to my estate and I'll show you to the mausoleum."

She smiles and stands up.

"Until the morrow, then."

[sblock=OOC]You all can visit the Mystic Pearl or do whatever you might need to do before we get into it. I'll post up the starting probably tomorrow.

Initial Payment: 500 gold, scroll of magic weapon (x3) (75 gp), potion of cure light wounds (x2) (100 gp)[/sblock]

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post

Yoshiki stands and bows his head slightly towards her. "I will see tomorrow morning then, m'lady." He turns and leaves the room and the establishment.

OOC: Heading to the Mystic Pearl for some last minute shopping before the morning.

CootaR

First Post
OOC: I have 2 CLW's on me and no use for the scrolls. So the items can go to another hand. I also have Lay on Hands now so we should have a bunch of healing with Kanli and Zelena.

Songdragon

Explorer
The woman nods in a respectful manner to the noble, "Thank you Lady Moretti, see you then."

Zelena will depart as well but stays for a meal before making a shopping trip.

[sblock=Shopping Trip...]Posted a question here to a possible mount. And will take a look at perhaps gaining a scroll or two

Thanks GE and WD!

Shopping trip... http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/297721-arcane-row-venza-mystic-pearl-7.html[/sblock]
[sblock=Zelena's Status]Gnome Cleric 1/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
Conditions: Bless, Invisible
AC: 21 (13 touch; 19 flat-footed)
HP: 26 of 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +7
In Hand: none
Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Bless, Protection from Evil, Longstrider(d) (color notes a cast spell)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: 4 of 4 slots remaining (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)
Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 1 of 1 attempts remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining [/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Re: Shopping]It's my belief that Riding Dogs are combat-trained. It's hard to justify the cost otherwise, when the majority of non-combat trained mounts are considerably cheaper.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fusto

When you arrive early the next morning at the Reining Inn Livery Lady Moretti has not yet arrived. In the yard a barrel-chested man is hitching a team of horses to a wagon aided in his endeavors by a young boy. The man gives you a sidelong glance with pursed mouth but continues his work checking the harness and tightening straps with the relaxed confidence born of plenty of practice. He frequently speaks a quiet word to calm the horses so you are not quitecertain he is speaking to you but after a moment you realize that he has spoken directly to you.

"Y' here fer Lady M'retti?"

deisenhut

First Post

Without looking in his direction but clearly speaking back to him, Yo replies softly, "Yes. Yes I am. Have you seen her?" He keeps his voice calm and short, not yet sure why this subversion. But his eyes scan his surroundings for anything out of the ordinary. He is suddenly put on alert by the man's behavior.

OOC: I'm assuming we all arrive independently and we all have our own interaction with the man?

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnome arrives early in the morning upon a riding dog. The wolfhound pads up to the Reining Inn Livery with ease and the Zelena quickly dismounts and starts over towards Yoshiki. "Merry met Yo."

She eyes the man taking care of the horses and answers, "Aye..."

[sblock=Zelena's Status]Gnome Cleric 1/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
Conditions: none
AC: 21 (13 touch; 19 flat-footed)
HP: 26 of 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +7
In Hand: none
Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Bless, Magic Stone, Remove Fear(d) (color notes a cast spell)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: 4 of 4 slots remaining (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)
Channeling: 5 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 1 of 1 attempts remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads