[LPF] In Love and Death

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Fire?" Kanli responds incredulously. "I don't do fire. I do blood."

To demonstrate his point, he jams his hand into the ground, where it strangely appears underneath the gargoyle, grasping its ankle. It starts to ooze and pustule.

"Now where's this thing that needs burning?"

Kanli heads over by Yoshiki, pulling his silver axe off his back.

[sblock=actions]
Chill Touch on Gargoyle. In addition to the damage, the gargoyle gets Bleed 1 and must make a DC 16 Fort save or take 1 Strength damage.

Move to Yoshiki and draw Greataxe. Chill Touch dissipates and ends (the Bleed remains).
[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
Kanli the Mad
Aberrant Sorcerer 3 / Bones Oracle 1
Initiative +2 Perception -2
HP 24
AC 14 (touch 12, ff 12)
BAB +1
CMB +3 CMD 15
Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4
Acidic Ray 8/8, Sorc spells 6/7, Oracle spells 5/5
Attack: Silver Greataxe +1, Attack +4, Damage 1d12+3, Crit x3, Silver, Magic.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Round Three continuing...

Yoshiki's sudden reappearance and bounding through the battle momentarily distracts the small gargoyle and while distracted Kanli's blood hand is able to grasp the creature.

"Hssst!"

The gargoyle swivels its glinting eyes onto Kanli.

A small number of skeletal rats, no more than three or four, follow Yoshiki from the mausoleum. It doesn't seem that they are chasing so much as fleeing and as they go muscle forms round their skeletal bones, then organs and skin that sprouts fur until they seem like normal rats scampering off into the nearby grass.

[sblock=deisenhut]It's not as bad as all that, lol.[/sblock][sblock=Damages]Krag: 4
Young gargoyle: 4 ; Str -1; (+ bleed 1)[/sblock]
OOC: Zelena & Krag are up!

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnome dodges several attacks and takes one nasty one on her shield , as she is about to move, Yo comes running back out followed by several undead beings. She considers quickly that the flying rock creature is more deadly at present over trying to deal with the walking dead. She slips up her back against the mausoleum and to give her companions a better opportunities. She continues to imbue her sword and strikes out with the blade... and misses the agile beast. "We are here at Lady Imelda Moretti request... We have the family's permission to enter." She hopes something works.

((Sorry, yes she has her shield out. Moves to D-4 with a 5ft step if possible, and attacks... (not sure of Kalani flanks with his long reaching attacks... assuming not... 1d20+2=5))
[sblock=Zelena's Mini-Stats]Gnome Cleric 1/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
Conditions: arcane strike active
AC: 21 (13 touch; 19 flat-footed)
HP: 26 of 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +7
In Hand: long sword (+2, 1d6 +1 arcane) and sheild
Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Bless, Magic Stone, Remove Fear(d) (color notes a cast spell)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: 4 of 4 slots remaining (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)
Channeling: 3 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 1 of 1 attempts remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: (13 b/c charge) 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: Songdragon, feel free to roll a diplomacy check since you're trying to lessen hostilities. Or I can do it when I update later today.

Krag is up!

CootaR

First Post

Seeing the bones come to life Krag panics momentarily, before steeling his resolve and lashing out with his Greatsword.

STONE AND BONE MONSTERS! EVIL DEER. KRAG DOES NOT LIKE THIS PLACE!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Round Four

The gargoyle laughs with the sound of gravel tumbling in a cask at Zelena's attempt to convince it to back off.

"Dangerous gold-skin!"

Continuing to focus on the one who has injured it the most, the creature moves towards Kanli nimbly dodging the swing of Krag’s sword as it slashes and gnashes with its stony body. One claw and the creature's bite tear at Kanli's flesh.

Coming from the mausoleum in a tumbling mass is a swarm of rats chasing after Yoshiki. The rats roil over each other engulfing Krag and the gargoyle in their unnatural pursuit of the monk. Enough of the rats get under or around Krag's armor that he takes a small amount of injury from the scratching.

[sblock=Damages]Kanli: 6
Krag: 5
Young gargoyle: 5 ; Str -1; (+ bleed 1)[/sblock]
OOC: Krag gets an AoO on the rat swarm.

Round 4 actions, please.

Attachments

• OutsideMausoleum4.jpg
    OutsideMausoleum4.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Krag's swing is truly wild and it misses the mass of rats in front of him.

[sblock=Damages]Kanli: 6
Krag: 2
Young gargoyle: 5 ; Str -1; (+ bleed 1)[/sblock]
OOC: Lay on Hands is only 1d6 (and a swift action to use on yourself so Krag still has his round of actions he can do).

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

With the gargoyle in front of him and the swarm of undead rats seemingly following him. Yoshiki throws a quick and powerful punch at the stone beast, sending electrical energy through its body in hope to disrupt whatever unnatural force is animating it.

Then, seeing the rats nearly at his feet, Yoshiki ducks backwards before the gargoyle can react and falls back a ways to see if the rats are actually following just him. "Come here rats!"

OOC:
Standard: Elemental Fist (electrical)
Movement: Move 20 feet to H0, using acrobatics to avoid AoO from gargoyle. (My base speed is 40, acrobatics cuts this in half to 20.

Nice damage, but I think I missed AND took an AoO. I need a new d20 to roll here... And I forgot to use my combat expertise to raise my AC. Too late now, already rolled. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads