[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] That's what I thought. If they would take 1/2 damage from range weapons than it would have been mentioned under Construct traits.

NP posting out of order - I know Raynucio is eager to beat on something. BTW, I can't make heads or tails of your rolls. What is the Falchion damage but no roll to attack? Is that round one? And this new Capitas you are drawing? a breakdown if you have a sec plz.[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Rolls]
Right, lets see it goes...

1. Capitas damage from round 1 - should actually be 11 due to wetstone first use bonus.
  2. Capitas to hit.
  3. Capitas damage for round 2.
  4. Scabbard ranged to hit.
  5. Scabbard damage - should actually be 8 due to wetstone first use bonus - keep forgetting to add it in.
I did edit in an action break down in my initial post, but for convenience its. Standard attack, 5ft step back, move to sheath Capitas, free quickdraw of unnamed falchion, and swift to attack with the scabbard.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Towards the back! Let's get some space!" Holphin calls. The dog shift position slightly as it continues to gnaw at the table's legs.

"It's such a shame, it's really a fine table," the summoner observes as he snaps his fingers. A small vial with a greenish liquid drops into his hand, and he throws it at the table.

[sblock=actions]
Dog 5' adjusts to the west and attacks. Holphin casts Acid Splash at the table.
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]So if I've got this right Frost can stand (move action) and draw her weapon (free action), but can't approach the table w/out provoking because you can't combine a 5' step with any other movement . . . and even if she does move in and provoke the attack she can't attack herself because she'll have used 2 move actions. Well, that was a colossal F.U.B.A.R. - (and a waste of a good roll as well). Sorry guys.[/sblock]

Kalinn springs to her feet and draws her greatsword.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"I don't know, the veneers fine enough, but I'm not sure it makes up for it trying to murder you." Raynucio sneers back to Holphin.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Ruling: I'm the DM and it's my job]
I am happy to say YOU ARE WRONG. :p

You may not take a 5' step only if you move any of your movement speed in a round.

pg. 186
MOVE ACTIONS:

MOVE-
The simplest move action is moving your speed. If you take this kind of move action during your turn, you may not also take a 5' step.

The drawing a weapon move action allows for a 5' step and attack. Please hack away. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Not as happy as I am to be told I'm wrong - in this case, at least! (Though Kalinn is starting out with my characters' expected level of brilliance).[/sblock]

Kalinn springs to her feet, Hafísbíta appearing in her hand as though by magic. She leaps to attack the rampaging table, her greatsword singing through the air - it whistles inches over the heaving furniture but fails to make a mark.

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Stand from Prone, Draw Hafísbíta, 5' Step to Table, Attack (1d20+4=8)! (Miss :()[/sblock]

zGio

First Post
"What a dangerous table, good luck we have someone as strong as sir Raynucio to protect the weak like me" - The elf steps back slowly, until he finds himself at a comfortable distance from the dangerous table. Daugar aims his index finger at the table once again, and shoots a second dart of acidic power.

OOC:
Actions

Move: 20ft backwards (currently standing 25ft away from the table)
Standard: Acid Dart

Remove ads