[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Well you are a woman." Raynucio says magnaimosly, if a trifle smugly, as he retrieves his scabbards and takes out his wetstone, setting to honing Capitas's blade once more.

"Is anyone going to see to the see to the unconscious fellow? And is there any more unruly furniture we ought to know about Ket?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
At Raynucio's words, Kalinn's expression turns from one of cautious openness to the icy demeanor that typically serves to hide her tempestuous emotions. She turns her attentions again to the rest of the room.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"I fear I am not much of a healer," Holphin replies, looking over their patron. "I also sincerely hope that we do not have to perform any further acts of destruction on such finely crafted objets d'art. When the acid hit it, did you smell that? Authentic Oridan sandalwood!"

Shaking his head, Holphin gets up, checks his timepiece, and pulls out his chalk. "In any case, should there be the need for any further violent action, I should like to invite a friend of mine who is a bit more suited to the task..."

Holphin sets to work drawing a magic circle on the floor. "Don't worry, the chalk will be consumed in the incantation, the floor should remain unharmed," he replies, adding quietly, "if it doesn't rise up against us first."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Mercianden uses the wall to help himself to his feet.

*grunt* *gasp* "Looks like, ugh... like Ket was right." he says looking at the smashed table. He shakes is head as if clearing it before continuing. "And if this rumor was true how many more..." he states leaving the thought unspoken.

"Is Sir Mandalo alright?" he asks holding his stomach as if remembering the blow from the table. "Perhaps I should send for a healer."

[sblock=OOC] One thing the group is lacking here is healing but this adventure is short and sweet ;). And I wasn't expecting anyone to be down till the final combat (watch that not happen LOL). So here's what I thought of.

In another adventure I allowed a player to receive services and pay for it later. No money need change hands it would be rp'ed as a favor or good deed, and the gold from your reward would be deducted the amount necessary. Now you could also RP it as you gave a donation later or some such, but the point is I would allow an NPC healer come cast a spell or two on Mandalo to bring his HP back up.

cure light wounds 1d8+3 = 30gp (up to three times)
cure moderate wounds 2d8+3 = 60gp (once only)

And the cost would come out of your earned gp later. So up to you masquise or you could sleep it off but I fear then you would miss a little to much of the fun that way. [/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Well lets get a healer for the man, if he is to take a portion of the fee we cannot allow him to sleep through the entire job." Raynucio says impatiently. Tutting at an imperceptible dent in Capitas's perfection and vigorously buffiing away at it.

[sblock=Healing]I say we go cure Mod. and get him up asap.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I do know of someone. I will go and bring her here." Mercianden says cleaning himself off a little. "And after that we will have to talk once more with Ket."

With that the merchant leaves to bring back a healer. It is almost an hour before he returns and young woman with short golden hair in tow. She wears a soft white gown over her petite frame and a satchel slung over one shoulder. She doesn't speak to anyone and as Mercainden points to Mandalo she automatically moves over to him and knells.

Moments later the glow of divine magic surrounds the paladin and priestess, in a soft white light. As the light begins to fade Mandalo starts to stir and finally is conscious.

"All better?"
Mercainden asks as he helps the paladin to stand. "Good that was a nasty table trust me I know." he says smiling and rubbing his gut. The priestess remained kneeling head bowed. As Mandalo looks at her he seems about to help her to her feet, but Mercainden stops him. Quietly he says "She is in prayer, thanking the gods for allowing her the power to heal you. Best not to interrupt." The merchant turns to the group and says quietly to them all. "Come, come let us leave her to her devotion."

Moments later you are all back in the foyer Mercainden looking very upset at what has happened the past hour. "We need to talk to Ket, he..."

"Yes you have need of me."
comes a voice from behind Mercainden causing the merchant to jump where he stands.

[sblock=Mandalo] The white light that assaults your eyes after their time in darkness is almost as blinding. But along with the light comes warmth and the feeling of safety. You know the light will/is helping you were as the darkness just was.

Then you hear the sounds of beautiful feminine voice in your head as it whispers to you that everything will be fine. It compels you to open your eyes and you do as your asked.

Mandalo first sight after the darkness is one of beauty. The tiny priestess kneels over him with the face of an artist's masterpiece. The golden hair is short and looks as soft as down, her eyes a large and sky blue, and her rose bud colored lips are full and he wonders... "All better?" comes Mercainden's voice pulling him back to the real world. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases