• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

maquise

First Post
Mandalo declines the wine, preferring to keep his head clear for the discussion. He remains silent, his attention drifting over the other present before focusing on Mercianden once again.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Noticing Kalinn's eyes upon him Raynucio scowls and whispers - loudly - arching an eyebrow and peering disapprovingly down his nose at her. "Some of us would be far more useful around a white wine."

[sblock=OOC]Stupid, but raised as a noble. White wine is better chilled, etc.[/sblock]

gryphon_gold

First Post
Coreuth takes her glass of wine and swills it down like ale, then pours herself another glass. "Mister Mercianden, I think you've kept us in suspense long enough. What is this 'bit of business' you have for us?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn quirks a delicately arched eyebrow and smiles enigmatically at Raynucio over her mug of ale. As she sips, a frost rime builds slowly around the rim.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynuccio shakes his head and with a blurring fast movement pulls free his unnamed, but still beautiful, second falchion. He then produces his whetstone and sets to work upon the blade again after giving Jeffers a pointedly impatient scowl.

Last edited:

zGio

First Post
Belegon Daugar - Male Elf Wizard

The door opens anew, revealing a short elf dressed in a black and silver wool jacket festooned with gold mystical symbols. His ivory skin, white eyes, and silver wild hair draws the attention of everyone in the room.

"Excuse me for my tardiness" - The young elf moves gracefully to find a seat at the table. Draugar feels completly overwhelmed by the amount of physical might gathered in a single room, but after a couple of seconds he gathers enough courage to speak.
"I am named Belegon Draugar, a librarian of sorts, and an apprentice of the arcane arts" - Draugar introduces himself, as he helps himself with a cup of the expensive red wine, which he keeps swirling and sniffing as he talks
"Pardon me for my modals, sir, you see, i am a fond of good red wine, sir"

OOC: Daugar is not really trusting of others, he is timid but smart, proud, and usually well prepared for the unexpected.
He follows law, tradition, and his own personal code("Don't get too involved with anyone") without being a Zealot.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Slipping in behind the elf (in that way that halflings do) is an diminutive dandy. Dressed well in a quality red longcoat, tailored shirt with mother-of-pearl cufflinks, and black vest with matching hose, and white kid gloves, he appears to be the epitome of Venzan fashion. His well-groomed blond hair is held back in a ponytail. He also probably does not even reach three feet in height--his overall appearance is more like a doll than a person.

He hops up in a chair to stand in it, all the better to see everyone else. "Good day, my name is Holphin Halicarnassus, and I do believe you are looking for assistance?"

He smirks quickly, fully aware of how he must seem. He pulls forth a piece of chalk for display. "I know some magic, and I have... protection who would also be willing to grant his services to you. Would you like me to introduce you?"

OOC: Holphin Halicarnassus is a halfling summoner, a native Venzan, with a family history as old as the city itself. He remains polite and very fashionable, yet he is quick to insinuate himself in new situations. He is very small, and dresses more like someone who gives out adventures than adventures himself--you can take the halfling out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the halfling.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio nods to the halfling in greeting, at least he is not dressed like a ragamuffin. A magic user of some stripe, potentially useful, and importantly unlikely to get in the way when it comes time for things to get bloody.

The giant plucks a hair from his head and carefully rests his blade upon his extended left forearm edge facing upwards. He then drops the hair from some six inches above the blade and grunts in satisfaction as it sheers in two.

Shooting Jeffers another irritated glance he produces a rag and begins alternately breathing upon the falchion and buffing its surface to a mirror-like shine.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well I am hoping to hire on a group that would not mind spending the night in my new villa I recently purchased here in Venza." Mercianden says in responds to Coreuth as the newcomers join in.

Nodding to the elf he smiles knowing a few good elven vintages himself that are hard to find. "Master Holphin," he says nodding to the halfling.

"I needed some place to stay other than the common inns when I have business in the City of Glass. Upon searching I found a most beautiful villa. It is called Palazzo Dannato."

OOC: Everyone go ahead and post up a Know Local and I will have some tidbits ready for you.

Remove ads