• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: It is ROUND 1 and I have actions for Emet, Coreuth, and Daugar. Need Frost and Mandalo to post actions please.

[sblock=Combat]
CombatANTS now posted in init order :p

Code:
[U]Character      AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Frost          16  14  g.sword/none
Mandalo        [COLOR=White]16[/COLOR]  [COLOR=Orange]12[/COLOR]  none/none
Daugar         13  13  c.bow/none
Emet           13  11  none/none
Coreuth        16   7  dagger/none
ant1           15  18  none/none
Holphin        16   9  none/none
Raynucio       20   [COLOR=Orange]5[/COLOR]  none/none
ant2           15   [COLOR=Orange]6  [COLOR=White]none/none[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 1:
Frost -
Mandalo -
Holphin -
Emet - attack/hit dmg = 9
Coreuth - withdraw 10'
Raynucio -
Daugar - casts grease/moves
ant1 -
ant2 -
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Surprised at the resiliency of the ants, Kalinn draws back for another swing - this one sends more splinters flying, but fails to catch the ant.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group surrounds the hole and start attacking with ferocity. Ket groans in the background (especially after Emet punches through the wall).

Mandalo dispatches on of the ants while the other tries to bite Raynucio again but this time the warrior is prepared.

[sblock=Combat]
CombatANTS now posted in init order :p

Code:
[U]Character      AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Frost          16  14  g.sword/none
Mandalo        [COLOR=White]16[/COLOR]  [COLOR=Orange]12[/COLOR]  l.sword&shield/none
Daugar         13  13  c.bow/none
Emet           13  11  none/none
Coreuth        16   7  dagger/none
ant1           15   [COLOR=Orange]9[/COLOR]  none/none
Holphin        16   9  none/none
Raynucio       20   [COLOR=Orange]5[/COLOR]  none/none
ant2           15  [COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Red]-3[/COLOR]  [COLOR=White]none/[I][COLOR=Red]dead[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 1:
Frost - attack/miss
Mandalo - attack/hit dmg = 9 (kills ant 2)
Holphin -
Emet - attack/hit dmg = 9
Coreuth - withdraw 10'
Raynucio -
Daugar - casts grease/moves
ant1 - attack/miss
ant2 - DEAD
[/sblock]

Attachments

• piano noble3.jpg
    piano noble3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Eyes blazing with cold fury Raynucio frees Capitas and lashes out at the brazen bug. "Dare to bite a Vega vermin." He hisses as the two halves of the insect thump to the ground.

He steps back and ignoring his own injuries tuts at the filth upon the beautiful blade and pulls a rag beginning to clean it. Shaking his head he produces his wetstone and begins working the blade once more.

"Insects, pah. Unworthy of Capitas, I should not have soiled my blade..."

OOC: Max damage makes me happy!

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat over

Raynucio decapitates the ant and the head falls to the floor of the room while the body slinks down between the walls of the villa.

Everyone pauses for a few seconds and after nothing else emerges from the hole Ket steps up to look at it. "My you've made it twice as big. And the mirror. It's been here for years." He just shakes his head. "I hope this new owner will make payment for the repairs. If not I don't think I have anything to cover this up again."

[sblock=Experience]
Worker Ants CR 3

800 XP / 6 players = 133xp each[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
With concern, Holphin adds, "Given that giant insects had managed to infest the hole, it was only a matter of time before they would have caused further structural damage. This will need repair one way or another, but consider yourself fortunate that it was not inhabited by giant termites."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ket looks thoughful like he is remembering something. "You might be right little master," he says with a slight bow. "I was just thinking if these giant bugs were the ones making all the odd sounds that seemed to come from the palazzo?"

He looks at the head on the floor and then shakes his own. "No, no that doesn't explain the bleeding statues or the night of the fire. That was a crazy night that could not be explained away as something bugs caused. Come, I'll show you." With that he starts for the hallway and stairs once more.

[sblock=OOC] Will give everyone a few days to post up that they follow and such also some RP time for characters please RP if you have the time. Will advance by Tue/Wed - note 2/3 done - I did say short and sweet right? :p[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads