• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio sneers at Ket, "A wonderful job of caring for the place, tacking mirrors over holes, missing not only an ant infestation, but a giant ant infestation. I shall be sure to recommend you if I ever require anything demolished."

Turning back to his comrades ignoring his wound, though there is perhaps more of an edge than usual to his voice, he asks, "Well where to next? I suppose we may as well patrol the entirety of this infested shack to see what else it can offer up to challenge us."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Holphin lets out a deep sigh of relief. "It is a pity we can't see further into this hole. I could call for something to send down there, but unfortunately my extraplanar counterparts would not be able to report back what they see... Emet could, of course, but clearly he does not fit."

maquise

First Post
((How do we manage XP exactly? Should I update my char sheet as we go, or at the end?))

Mandalo cleans and sheathes his sword. "One less threat to worry about."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Appealing though they are to the eye, it seems these manors of the wealthy make good hiding places for corruption." Kalinn sheathes Hafísbíta once it becomes apparent that no more threats are immediately forthcoming; she follows Ket's lead as he exits the room.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=maquise]It does not really matter too much, I like to update mine as we go, and if you might level it is probably handy to do so. But I don't think we willy level from this so waiting until the end is just as viable an options. So in short up to you.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]You may add in the XP as you go if you truly wish maquise, at the end of the game I will post up all rewards and total XP and then add that to the first post of this game for linking on your character sheet. So totally up to you. [/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Really now, Kalinn, can we be so sure? I can see you just fine," Holphin jests.

He pulls out his timepiece to take a look before returning it to his pocket.

gryphon_gold

First Post
While Ket leads the other ghost busters to the next haunted oddity in the mansion, Coreuth lags slightly behind the rest of the party. She keeps an eye on their badks, scouting for possible sneaks, the entire time maintaining a nonchalant and almost happy-go-lucky deameanor about her.

Remove ads