• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The hall is long and about ten feet wide. Doors to other rooms are on one side while a row of windows is on the other. A set of double doors leading to the master suite are at the far end.

"I don't like this," Ket says looking at the walls and ceiling. "It feels funny. Well funnier than usual anyway."

[sblock=OOC] Everyone not only feels the chill (like a frozen fish was dropped down your pants :p) but you have that eyes are watching me feeling as well. Will wait a couple days to see if gryphon_gold wish to post up anything and then will continue.[/sblock]

gryphon_gold

First Post
"Wait!" Coreuth screams from the bottom of the stairs. "I saw something!" She runs up the steps and to the nearby wall. "The wall here...there's a secret panel. I just saw it close." The elf begins searching the wall with her fingertips, looking for openings.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
With a snarl Raynucio sheathes Capitas and pulls free and enormous hammer from his back swinging it at the indicated location with a quiet growl of effort and then hammering it home again.

"I imagine our employer will want to get rid of such secret passages in any case given the house's history." He says mid-swing, wearing a thin satisfied smile.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
With two powerful swings Raynucio destroys the wall panel to reveal the narrow space between the walls.

"Oh no you can't... is that blood?" Ket says looking at the end of the huge hammer. Lifting his hammer for a better look the head and the broken paneling do indeed have small amounts of blood splattered on them.

OOC: anyone look in the new hole??

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn holds Hafísbíta ready to thrust into the hole as she peers through. Her vision, greatly enhanced by the infernal blood coursing through her veins, pierces the darkness easily.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Going up to the hole Frost has to move the now damaged panel aside. It slides aside and what the woman finds inside is a small blue skinned creature with it's large skull caved in.

[sblock=Image]
250px-Mite.jpg
[/sblock]

She turns so that everyone can get a look and then...

Suddenly panels slide all throughout the walls opening to reveal more ugly creatures but these are alive and attack. One hurls a dart at Holphin catching the halfling in the leg. (3hp dmg)

[sblock=Raynucio] Will need to roll two Will saves DC10 to avoid being shaken. As they are upset at your character.[/sblock]

[sblock=NOTES] Currently there are six creatures had 1/2 go in surprise round. Everyone roll init and let me know what weapons you have in hand. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio sneers at the little blue creatures, "Why it appears we have another infestation. For once I think I might stoop to the role of exterminator."

Last edited:

Remove ads