[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

zGio

First Post
My favorite spell would be perfect for an occasion like this, but they are way too scattered for it to be as effective as i would desire. I need to make some time, and wait until they come closer to each other...

The elf takes two diagonal backward steps, and a single step to the left afterward, placing himself right behind the summoner of the party. He then closes his eyes, and points at the creature standing 20 diagonal ft away from him, and finally shooting a bullet of acidic might.

OOC: I'm placing myself behind the Edward Elric picture, and shooting at the thing which is right besides the door i see directly from that position

Actions
Move - 2 Diagonal Steps + 1 Side step = 10ft + 5ft
Standard - Shoot Acid Dart

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Savagely Raynucio attacks and gives no quarter. Mandalo and Coreuth are stunned by his quick moves and deadly accuracy.

Emet moves up to help Frost smasking the poor blue headed creature before her eyes, as Holphin kills another with a magical vial of acid.

Seeing that his first target is taken out quickly by the scabbard throwing warrior. Daugar steps up keeping the warriors between him and danger as he conjures up a dart of acid and kills yet another of the small beasts.

In less than ten seconds five of the six would be attackers are killed. The last blue creature throws a dart at Raynucio in defiance and draws another as the warrior steps up towards it.

[sblock=Combat]
Everyone posted in INIT order
Code:
Character      AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Coreuth        16   7  bow/[I][COLOR=Cyan]delay[/COLOR][/I]
Raynucio       20   [COLOR=Orange]5[/COLOR]  e.breaker/none
Daugar         13  13  c.bow/none
Frost          16  14  g.sword/none
Mandalo        16  [COLOR=Orange]12 [/COLOR] l.sword&shield/[COLOR=Cyan][I]delay[/I][/COLOR]
Holphin        16   [COLOR=Orange]6[/COLOR]  none/none
Mite           12   3  dart/none
Emet           13  11  none/none
[/sblock]

OOC: TOP of ROUND 2

Attachments

• Mite Attack rd1.5.jpg
    Mite Attack rd1.5.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio laughs and thrusts Capitas lazily at the last little blue goblin-thing and neatly skewering it on the blade. "Ha, you will need to do better than that you dingy dwelling! Is that all you have?"

He sheathes Capitas checking the blade carefully first, he then moves over to retrieve his scabbard and hammer. Once everything is safely stowed he produces his wetstone again and begins working on the scabbard, tutting at every imagined imperfection.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn doesn't deign to respond to Raynucio's crude remark; however, her features - which had been icily calm during the fight - crease in fury as she slams her sword back into its scabbard.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio sneers at Frost, "What is you problem on your p..." He pauses and frowns before saying tightly, "I apologize, my words were ignoble... Your incomp... I mean to say anyone can be unlucky, and I am sure me acting the bore did not help matters."

OOC: My charisma's a seven!

[sblock=Good Idea, Bad Idea.]
Give reasonable provocation to a full HP greatsword wielding barbarian when you have 5hp! It is especially helpful is you as a DM killed a previous character of theirs! :p

I figure Raynucio's noble check system gets pretty much ignored in the rush of combat, but reasserts once his blood has cooled a little.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Ignoble words? Did you say something to me during the fight? I must have been too focused on the battle to attend."

[sblock=Aldern Foxglove]No worries! I'm enjoying the RP, and you're doing a great job playing his charisma. Kalinn is, of course, a noble of sorts as well - clan chieftain's daughter/noble savage stereotype - though with a slightly different take on what that means.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The pale giant's cheek twitches, but he nods makes the slightest of bows and returns his attention to sharpening his weaponary again.

"Anything more to bore us with Ket? Or has this exhausted the amusements on offer?"
He asks without looking up.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Holphin winces as he pulls the dart from his leg and regards it. "You two can get a room later, there's plenty here. But does anyone know what these bôgar are? Emet?" He turns to his eidolon, who only shrugs.

"Perhaps we should see if there are any more behind these panels..."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Over

Ket looks on in horror and shock at how quickly the group used sword and spell to repel the creatures investing the palazzo. When it wears off and he notices the group searching the walls and bodies (you do sure the bodies right?) he finally collects himself.

"Well done I have no clue what these things are but they shouldn't be here."
he says looking at the walls. "And I hope there aren't more about."

[sblock=Experience]
Mites(6) 600XP (CR2)
divided by 6 players = 100 XP each[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC] Sorry if I didn't put people exactly where they said they wanted to be but others who went before you took the square or killed the creature you said would be the target first. Didn't want to waste any rolls so I improvised. ;) (It's me job.) Ok let me know what where you search and please keep up the great RP (do I see wedding bells? :confused: ?) And you all may make know nature checks to ID the little blue Bas#@! :p DC 6 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads