[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio sneers, but finds his tongue constrained by nobility and begins to pluck the little corpses from within the walls, giving each a thorough search before flinging them into a pile in the center of the room.

"I suppose these will feed the fish as well as anything else, they would not enhance the abode's odour left to rot in the walls afterall."

zGio

First Post
-This was quite a fast battle -States the elf as he slowly shakes the dust off his clothes

-Your might is as impressive as usual sir Raynucio, I am glad there is someone like you in our team to keep harm far away from my weak body - Daugar steps closer to

-You are more knowledgeable than someone might think miss Frost, you two are perfect for each other, i hope you have a happy life together after this, but as for now, i would rather prefer if both of you were to pay full attention to what might appear or happen in this place.

-So, Where to, now? -The elf takes a last fast look at the room

OOC: Will You turn him into Alphonse?, then... could you turn me into Mustang or Hughes?.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio snarls warningly, "I though Wizards were supposed to be intelligent. But you don't seem that bright."

"Make yourself useful and see if these little - what did you call them wine cooler, Mites? - have anything of magical value on them. Small weak things usually rely upon magic do they not?"

[sblock=OOC]Sorry![/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Waiting on zGio's know nature check - he does have a +9 so was wondering if he wanted to tell everyone everything there is to know about Mites. ;)

zGio

First Post
-Thanks for reminding me of my mundane needs, sir Raynucio. You see, when a good mystery is involved i eagerly move onto the next clue, until all the clues are put together.

The elf focuses on the area where the small creatures' corpses
OOC: I cast Detect Magic

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The mites have nothing magical but that does not mean they have nothing of value. A few of them have pieces of expensive jewelry about them although due to their small size they wear things a little backwards. A bracelet as a necklace or a necklace as a jeweled belt.

[sblock=Frost]
From knowledge check you know that they

a) have DR2/cold iron - though they damage was either energy or massive so that didn't come into play. :( AND....

b) Since you rolled so high will give you a second ;) they use inaite magic to scare people (i.e. doom 1/day)[/sblock]

[sblock=Daugar]
Knowledge Check:

a) These creatures have great vision in the dark (darkvision 120') so living inside the walls isn't to far fetched.

b) They have an affinity for vermin and have been known to use giant ants as mounts. So maybe killing the two ants provoked the attack.

c) They have minor magical abilities (prestidigitation - At will) that could explain some of the things that have been seen in this home.[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio removes the jewelery he sees on the creatures, with brutal efficiency - taking care not to damage the valuables, but showing no such reverence for the Mites corpses.

"Well, this will go someway towards covering our expenses once divided amongst us." He concedes, "Well Ket, does this house possess anymore, "horrors", or should we simply spend the remainder of the night searching for more false panels?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn has been standing quietly as the others search and cast their spells. As Raynucio strips the corpses of their valuables, she speaks again.

"Though they went down easily enough, I seem to recall that Mites are somewhat resistant to physical attacks unless the weapons are made of iron. Also, there are tales of waves of terror overcoming their foes during some of their more massive attacks against the Seithr Dwarves.

Remove ads