[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

zGio

First Post
-I would be glad to join you for a drink, sir Raynucio, and the first round is on me, as you did a great job to keep harm away from my body. Besides, i still haven't gathered the amount of knowledge or arcane power that i seek, so i will also be looking for my next job in the inn.

-It was a pleasure to meet you all, and spend the night in such an elegant place. I will quote a small piece of advice my mother used to give me, i hope you can find it useful along your lives as i have found it many times in mine - The Elf addresses the whole group, and for the first time his voice sounds sad, and quiet, almost as a whisper frozen in time -
"When what you want doesn't happen, learn to want what does"

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"My father told me that if life is not the way you want it you beat it into shape. Accepting what you are given only means you get nothing more." Raynucio says grimly. "And then he burned to death, though I am not sure that is particularly relevant."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn's mouth turns up in a slight smile as Coreuth baits the giant. "I'll join you for a drink as well, I think. I need to sluice the dust from my throat while I look for my next job."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio scowls for a moment trying to find the sting in Kalinn's words, but after a pause concedes, "Good. Well it seems there is nothing to settle but our payment. Or does our host have any more unruly furniture for us to demolish?"

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The pale giant spins and snarls, "I'll play with your innar... You insolent..." He takes a deep breath, knuckles whitening as his hands clench into fists. "I have told you not to call me that you pointy eared peasant, keep it up and I shall cease to do so politely."

OOC: My charisma's a 7!

maquise

First Post
Moving in between Coreuth and Raynucio, Mandalo says, "I think it is best if we all celebrate our success at the Dunn Wright, no?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Mercianden who had been talking quietly with Ket turns at the word payment.

"Yes, yes,"
he says reaching into his pocket to produce a piece of parchment. "You all have done me a great service I must reward you, I must."

He moves to a small stand and produces a quill and ink bottle from another pocket and begins writing. Then with a flourish he signs his name and blows on the parchment as he comes back to the group.

"This is a writ that you may take to Arcane Row. There I believe they have enough coinage to properly pay you for your services." He then hands the paper to Mandalo and turns back to Ket. As they leave the group in the foyer near the water door the group here's Mercianden talking about great balls and parties he will throw now that the curse has been lifted.

"Palazzo Dannato will be the talk of the town."

[sblock=OOC] Sorry I didn't get to post this last night and AFg left me a great opening to. Got sidetracked in a combat I couldn't figure out (like having a puzzle and the pieces are ready and you know where they go but why don't they fit - kind of thing).

Game officially ended yesterday March 6th I will be doing the numbers right now and post them up next. Great little game everyone (especially the RP at the end), hope to DM you and your characters again.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OK group this was very, very easy as had no drop outs or add ons so the straight forward skivvy is:

Total XP = 772 to each player
Total GP = 899 to each player

Break down in the first post.

Now for RP reasons only if asked or want to tell someone the writ was for 3,000gp so Mercianden paid each of you 500gp for your services. The rest of the money was from some of the more valuable trinkets found on the mites.

Little over half way to lvl two everyone enjoy your next adventure.

HM

Remove ads