[LPF] One Night in Palazzo Dannato

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Ray-nuc-io", the noble hisses launching himself to his feet his jaw tightening angrily. "Not Ray, never Ray. Raynucio Hernando Vega." He glowers at Kalinn for a moment before sheathing Capitas and folding his arms.

maquise

First Post
"It is done. Thank you, Mercidian, for your patronage, as well as the healing services you provided."

Mandalo addresses the group. "Farewell, Lord Vega. Lady Frost, it has been an honor. Good luck, Holphin and Daugr. Coreuth, stay out of trouble."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio nods stiffly to Mandalo, moves over and plucks up a table leg handing it to the paladin. "You should keep this as a souvenir, it makes for a good club as I am sure you can attest. I will take a set of mandibles myself as I am told humility should be encouraged." He says, sounding dubious.

maquise

First Post
A slight smile plays across Mandalo's face.
"Indeed. It's also a good reminder that danger can come from anywhere."

"In any event, I hope to see you all again, perhaps under less hazardous circumstances."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The big noble barks a laugh, "Ha, I will hoist a drink to that at the Dunn Wright Inn. I shall be seeking employment again, preferably something that cannot be fairly described as house sitting. If any of you would care to join me in a drink you would not be unwelcome."

gryphon_gold

First Post
The rogue tries repeatedly and in vain to stretch away the stiffness in her back from last night's sleep. "Well, I disagree with Ray," Coreuth says to Mercianden with a mirthful grin, and with emphasis on that last word. "If you ever want to pay me to spend the night again, I'm quite available for the undertaking." The flirty elf gives the wealthy man a wink. "Though, hopefully you'll have a bed to sleep in next time."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Ah forgive me, I had presumed you were intelligent enough to manage more than one syllable. I shall speak more slowly in future, Ray - nuc - io is my name. Ray is not." Vega sneers, narrowing his eyes at the elven woman.

Remove ads