Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Lindeloef

First Post
"No problems, thanks for the concern`Charity." Turning to Ru, Robert asks "So, Ru, you look like a lightfooted guy. Do you mind taking the Role of our Scout? Not that I mean to send you to your death by falling through unstable ground instead of us."

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, human ninja

The man in blacks and deep reds gives a charming smile and bows.

"A pleasure, milady," he says. "You can call me Ru. Scar, Red, and I were just talking about the vermin problem you folks are looking into."

At Robert's question, Ru chuckles.

"I'll see what I can do about avoiding deathly plummeting, Scar," he says, then his face breaks into a mischievous grin as he adds. "I'll try to contain the urge to weaken the timbers for the folks behind me. Old habit to ward off tails, but I'm sure I'm over it. Almost." he gives a playful wink at the last.

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg
Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 20/20

Initiative: +4
Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +8 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +5, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +3/+3, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +5, 1d6
Shuriken: +5, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank)

Conditions: None

In Hand: None

Shuriken: 10/10
Giant Wasp Poison: 1/1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A gentleman in fine, though disheveled clothing arrives to join Dame Morrowgrim in greeting the newcomer with a half full goblet of wine in hand.

"Good morning," There is a slight slur to his voice, "Will you please help with the petulance in my wine cellar? One has fallen and hurt himself very bad."

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

Charity looks immediately concerned, "Someone is in trouble in the cellar? Can you give us any details?"

jkason

First Post
Ru makes a quick assessment of the drunk gentleman, during which Charity speaks.

"Scar, Milady, didn't you say you had a friend who fell and hurt himself?" Ru asks, speaking to Robert and Dame Morrogrim. "Is that who you're talking about, my fine, imbibing friend? We're here to take his place while the poor fellow's on the mend."

[sblock=ooc]Part of Ru's schtick is that he tends to nickname everyone. It's partly a 'spies don't use real names' thing, and partly because, really, he's just One Of Those Types, who thinks everyone feels more at ease / familiar when they have a nickname. Fair warning then: if it annoys anyone too much, please do let me know. It's not worth souring anyone's experience just for the sake of a character tick. :) [/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru Brike

Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank)

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
CharityClose.jpg

Listening to Ru, the young woman has a look of realization on her face. Musing quietly, "Ohhhh. Could be talking about the guy that got hurt before... I thought he meant someone else..."

[sblock=jkason]
So long as the nicknames are not derogatory.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Scott]
I have a small head only shot of Charity if you end up needing it for tokens, uploaded to the wiki.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14
Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Spells Remaining (1st): 0
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Oh no no, no one is down there. the elevator is guarded so no one goes down. I am sorry I misspoke, I drink too much. You want some wine before you g? I offer 100 gold to equip yourself, do you want it now, or when you are done, like the others? Ah, Dame Morrogrim, the fallen warrior is well taken care of. Please be careful all, he had filth fever.""

jkason

First Post
Ru waves it off.

"Rats breed like lightning. Probably best we get down there before the manage to pop out a brood, and we'll have fun with shopping afterwards."

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru Brike

[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
"Indeed, let us finish this unpleasantness. And allow me to tell you two, I can attest there is quiet a bit of unpleasantness."

Dame Morrogrim strides to the elevator, steps in and turns around, looking at the others expectantly.

"Shall we go?"

Aura

Explorer
CharityClose.jpg

Passing on the offer for 100 gold up front, Charity waves her hand, "Oh, no... went shopping before I got here, got a few more useful things to keep us going. I'll pick it up with the final payment, thank you." Business concluded, she angles her Glaive into the elevator that has been indicated as the way to the rat problem and steps in, feeling the sway and give. Muttering under her breath, "is this thing safe?" she looks through the gaps into the darkness.

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14
Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Spells Remaining (1st): 0
[/sblock]