• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock=tactics]I know splitting up is bad, but that's a thing, Robert would suggest, to deal with this situation. I personally am fine with just walking one loop.[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
"Olkoi, would not be able to see very well without the help of some light. So, I do not believe she would be much help being left behind as lookout." Dame Morrogrim explained. "She can periodically hold back, as the party advances and watch for anything approaching from behind, at least until the light faded and then she would have to catch up with the group."

Cyclopean

First Post
Tirgas nods. "Shall we go, then?"

[sblock=ooc]I thought that might have been the case since it was Robert talking and not you, but I wasn't sure. I apologize if I implied any slight.

We ready to fight some rats now? :D [/sblock]

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Sv: [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

[sblock= Tactics]
I agree with Tirgas. We all know what happened to aofel when he split the party ;-). If not, check out the live dnd events with Chris Perkins and Penny Arcade. Pretty hilarious. Let's get moving!
[/sblock]

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Sv: [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

"Good point Tirags, also I would want to avoid that the rats can sneak in the part of the cellar, we had cleared while we do the loop." Robert pauses to think for a second "Dame Morrogrim, would your Bird be able to stay near to the lift and warn us if a rat comes by? Otherwise I would suggest, we make one loop back to the lift, then two or three, counting the snake, stay there while the rest takes the loop back around. That way we can be pretty sure, that no rat can attack us from behind, when we enter the grotto."

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +5 CMD: 18
Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +6
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Short Bow

[/sblock]
" I'd rather we stick together, you never know where these ratsy dogs might be brother " he says, still being in denial about the giant rats.

Taking action, Morgrym leads the group carefully and nervously anti clockwise around the cellar. On many occasions, you see the alchemist glancing back In fear of them not being there.

Lindeloef

First Post
"Okay, then we stick together. It was just a plan, that I think will guarantee, that no rat can attack us from behind, when we enter the hole. But I see every bodies point."

So Robert follows his companions, always keeping an eye out for the back.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

Cyclopean

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry to hear your recovery still isn't going so well. Best of luck with getting better.
I take it that the map shows us after we've completed our loop, as we prepare to enter the cavern? Which, gods willing, we are about to do?[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yes.

GM: The party of 4 wander about the wine cellar, noting the rodent ofal, heavily chewed fine wood paneling and rat footprints everywhere.

Tirgas' and Robert's eyes quickly note that though the majority are the typical tiny foot prints, some are as big as a halfling's hand.

Dame Morrogrim's skin just craws with the stench.

Morgrym notices that if he were to set off a bomb here, there could be the start of a serious fire with so much ceder paneling.

Remove ads