[LPF] Scourge of the Howling Horde

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: Updated the 1st post, [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION]. Needs approval. DMC should be total 25.34.

Guys, it was a pleasure to DM this group for a year. The fact that you all kept role-playing as much as you did makes me sad to see you all break up a good team.

Systole

First Post
Sylla seems taken aback at the offer of a handshake. "I don't ... usually, I don't ..." she says uncomfortably. After a moment she gathers herself and takes Iago's hand. "Good luck to you, alchemist. However you wish to proceed."

To Agno she says, "Efficient is a good thing to be. You were also ... useful, priest. And you as well, bard. On occasion. Perhaps we will see you again."

"If we see him again, he's going to give me beer!"

"Yes, I heard, thank you. Goodbye." Without further ado, she turns on her heel and walks toward the market district, Boots trailing at her feet.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Denizel makes the rounds as well, sporting a genuine smile (he's thrilled that this is over). "It was a most memorable journey. And yes, perhaps we will be paired again someday."

GlassEye

Adventurer
GM: Guys, it was a pleasure to DM this group for a year. The fact that you all kept role-playing as much as you did makes me sad to see you all break up a good team.

Thanks for the run, PM. I enjoyed it. And thanks to the rest of you, too. We did have a good team :D even though we were heavy on the ranged combat. The rp chemistry was good but I think it would be good to see if I can catch a group with some of the new blood in LPF.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Final Numbers, Just needs [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION]'s official approval.

XP:
Everyone is at 2044XP on 1 Nov 2011 (98 days) reaching level 2.
Everyone is at 3346XP on 22 Jan 2012 (82 days of level 2) reaching level 3.
Everyone is at 6601XP on 18 May 2012 (117 days of level 3) reaching level 4.
Everyone is at 6701XP + (22 x 65 days of level 4)= 8131XP on 22 Jul 2014.

GP Payouts = 4689.75gp Each
422.25gp Each
1695gp Each
Last one 2622.5gp Each

Time based GP: Total = 5104gp each
98 days x 6 = 588
82 days x 11 = 902
117 days x 17 = 1989
65 days x 25 = 1625

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: I just want to clarify, since this is my first Living Pathfinder Game. The 5104gp Time Based GP has not been awarded previously, and is in addition to the 4689.75gp?

Last edited:

Remove ads