• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Silent Tide

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Stopping to rummage through her backpack, Charity thinks out loud, "Hunh… think I got all I need… I still have never tried this thing," she holds up an obviously crafted wood rod, seemingly a wand of some sort, "but I thought I'd mention it in case you all need it and I'm unable to try. It's supposed to be healing."

Putting everything back in the pack, Cortesia's guard stands and points herself to the Mystic Pearl, "Well, a better glaive, I think. This one is pretty basic, even if it's seen me through several situations, already."

[sblock=ooc]Barring any GM objections, I'll be finalizing my upgrades on just buying the masterwork glaive and post to the Pearl thread.
PS: MW Glaive purchase finalized.[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +4 CMD: 15

Fort: +7 Reflex: +5 Will: +7
Perception: +7 Sense Motive: +6
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 4/4
Smite remaining: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Last edited:

Piston Honda

First Post
The Navigator steps out of the Pearl, sniffing at his new armor. "I think that helps the stench. More importantly, this should keep me alive." He smiles at his compatriots. "Well, I'm ready."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Freshly equipped, if not well rested, you begin the trek to Nessian's headquarters. You've left Yargos (with the Whitecloaks?) and are thus unencumbered by the old man.

Nessian's base is not at all far from the city - an easy walk through the swampy area, and while Gavin's new armor isn't nearly so fresh by the time you get there as it was when you started off, it's also not nearly so ripe as when you came out of the sewer.

Nessian runs his outfit from a collapsed tower complex on a smallish island in the swamp. You've managed to approach unseen, as far as you can tell, from the south. The 'complex' is formed by three smallish towers that have fallen against the sides of a larger tower in the center. The towers are in the center of an area cleared of trees, and have a view of all approaches via windows on each side. There's a largish dog chained in front of the only visible entrance to the complex.

Combat Map (Not Currently Available due to Technical Difficulties :erm: - Will Have it Posted ASAP, but it will likely be this evening my local time. Sorry all.)

[sblock=OOC]We're back to Ditzie for this one. Click the link, make changes to the map to reflect your actions by dragging and dropping your icon, press enter, and copy/paste the URL into a link in your post here. Go ahead and do that even if there are no changes to the map, please, so no one has to look back further than the post just before theirs to get the latest map.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Combat Map is up! You're approaching from the southeast. Though the dog is shown pulling the chain in your general direction, it does not appear that it's actually spotted you yet, and you are downwind of it.

The grid is more than a little hard to see - let me know if this is a huge issue for you, but I think we'll be ok with it as is.

As I said before, you can click and drag the icon for your character to reflect your movement. When you're finished, press enter (which prompts the site to generate a new URL for the image, then copy/paste the URL back into your post here.

Lindeloef

First Post
"Area looks empty with the exception of that guard dog. Whats our game plan anyway? Going in, slaughtering all there are or do we try the good old 'talking-until-everything-goes-to-sh*t-and-we-end-up-slaughtering-all-there-are" way?" Robert whispers to his companions. After that he gives the surroundings a good look to find some hints of other people in the area.

[sblock="rolls"]
Perception:
Perception: 1D20+7 = [3]+7 = 10

Ugh....

looking for tracks:
Tracking: 1D20+9 = [17]+9 = 26

Much better

I have favored Enemy: Human, so a +2 Bonus on those rolls if they involve Humans, I guess.

[/sblock]

Combat map

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As you approach the area and from where you stand, Robert can see definite signs of traffic coming and going from the tower.

(I'm assuming you've made a circuit of the 'Pyramid.' Each of the smaller collapsed towers is one functional story and has windows on three sides, giving a view of the area in all directions, but it's darker inside than out here so you can't see in. The only door is on the central tower, behind the dog. The central tower has two floors, and a window looking south on the second floor directly above the door.)

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Charity looks a little surprised. Speaking in a very subdued voice, "I assumed we were going to attack. Hunh. I was thinking in terms of how to remove the guard dog without it barking… not doing so well on that. I can get close enough for a good throw at it from around that bush there, but that's it." She gestures to the north where a large bush sits.

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 32/32
CMB: +5 CMD: 16

Fort: +7 Reflex: +6 Will: +7
Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +7
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 4/4
Smite remaining: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Temporary items in possession: none