• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Sword and the Fallen Angel [OOC]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=XP & Gold Awards]I started on bookkeeping for XP/GP awards. I will call a break in the adventure to pay out GP and start the clock over for time awards on 25 Jun. That will be the 120 day mark. This will allow you guys to shop and spend your vast fortunes before we hit the next encounter.

In doing the calculations, I found out that everyone leveled up after you defeated Narissa. Congratulations. :)

The battle took so long that the time based awards pushed everyone over. 17 Jun marks everyone leveling up so go ahead and get started. I will post everything for Judge review in the next few days.

I will end up starting a new thread for the continuation of our story, probably on Friday. So you will be able to record the Adventure on your sheets as well for ease of bookkeeping.

No one has PM'd me about dropping out, so there will be no need to return to the Dunn Wright Inn and recruit replacements.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
When Ausk shrinks down to normal size, he waits by the front door for everyone else, petting the indomitable Alf, clearly ready to put his back to this decrepit church now that the sword has been found.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Could someone check my math? I make it 2150 GP, 6 SP, 1(.67) CP each in treasure. Not counting the 10 potions, the parchment documents, or time based GP. Also not taking the I.O.U. for the Wand of CLW into account.

pm, how do you want to handle time based GP? Just add it to our sheets and handwave the origins? Or do you have something in game in mind?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Not to worry, I will be posting my Math later and then you can check it. Easier to do when you see it itemized. I have it all written down, it will just take me time to type it up.

No plan to explain origins of time based GP awards. Expert haggling at the Mystic Pearl?

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - When you say "you leveled," does that mean all of us? Maia and Ausk started the adventure a level behind in the first place. The encounter exp isn't enough to put them at 3rd...but I haven't seen and am not sure how to calculate time exp.)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Yes, I mean everyone gained another level on 17 Jun.

Edit: I think you don't officially get awarded the time based award until adventure completion when the Judge figures it out. But since I was always expecting leveling up, it will be calculated to reflect changes in level before completion. Between me and a Judge, we should have it accurate so the rest of you can just copy the totals to your sheets.

Meanwhile, there is IC posts to do. ;)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
so proceade with level up and when you get the gp and xp per person add that?

Just want to know before I screw something up on my character sheet.

Remove ads