[LPF] The Sword and the Fallen Angel [OOC]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have given this game some thought lately and I have taken on some projects to prepare.

You are at a point where you have a few options. You should have guessed that you will need more help for the boss encounter. Meta-game thinking that you need to finish with what you started with, should be thrown out the window.

Particularly since I am encouraging you to return to the DWI after leaving Gregor's apartment.

Heinrich is definitely out and Ausk might as well check out too since SS21 is barely participating. That leaves 3 players and you need to do some IC recruitment.

Timing is such that Bloodcove Disguise is not going to be finished. But, there are a few characters that can be recruited once Roaming Dead Annex B wraps up.

And if you think outside of the box, there are some other ideas to help you out. I can think of 2-3. :p

After Cassatta, there is the other plot hook with the priest yet to deal with too and another potential encounter. After that I am not sure what we will do, I am going to wait and see who is still around and playing at that point.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Wouldn't that be Scroll of Coplanar Ally? :)

Recruit fresh blood sounds fine to me. I'm actually leaving on a trip tomorrow, so my responses may be a bit dodgy until 1/2 (sorry for the short notice, should have let you know sooner). Does someone else want to take the lead on some IC recruiting at the DWI? Garnet's not the most diplomatic in any case.

Remove ads