[LPF] Tower of Power

omnitricks

First Post
"I knew it..." the tengu muttered to himself not too happy with what he found but he was quite interested with the wand since he knew roughly how to use it, as soon as he figured out what it is. Taking it to examine it for himself he said to the others "check out the one in the red sash. He looks more important than the other one" since it looked really out of place.

How unfortunate that his examination of the wand was not too good. Since Aeron's rainbowish display earlier has obviously marked him as the magic guy of the group, Paskell passed over to him the wand and asked "do you have any idea what this is?" With any luck Paskell would be able to use it the further they ascended the tower.

[sblock=OOC]Stinking dice really hate me today lol. Yahoo to a 1!
Linguistics: 1d20+9=10[/sblock]

[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]
Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +6 Will: -1
Perception: +5
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand: Dueling sword, Swordbreaker dagger
Current Conditions in Effect: Low light vision

Used Items:
[/sblock]

SinisterRogue

First Post
Aeron took the wand offered by Paskell. "Let me see..." With a careful eye and his years of studying magic under his father, Aeron studied the wand to determine its abilities.

[sblock=OOC] Spellcraft Roll to Identity Wand: 1d20+7 → [20,7] = (27). I swear, its like either 1 or 20 every other roll lol.[/sblock]

[sblock=Aeron's Mini Stats]

View attachment 56109
Aeron
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 8/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +0
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Darkvision,
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/2

Used Items:
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
GM: It's a wand of Cure Light Wounds with 22 charges remaining. Aeron has seen similar ones before, and they all use the same command word, which is what the dwarven runes spell out.

SinisterRogue

First Post
"It's a wand to cure light wounds," Aeron told Paskell before handing it back to the Tengu. "And it still has a good bit of power in it. Enough for twenty-two uses, I should think."

View attachment 56109
Aeron
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Darkvision,

Used Items:
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
And like that, it was over. Though they had waited close to a minute, it had be resolved in a few seconds. The world worked in strange ways, but as long as they succeeded, he wouldn't question it. He started to move towards the others, but noticed that he was wounded again. He shook off before joining them. He spoke, "Ah, this is a blessing! But, why would it only work on light wounds?"

[sblock=OOC]Sorry, mentioning spells by name has always been a bugbear of mine. Especially for cure spells, since at low-levels, if you have 9 HP, you're pretty grievously wounded at 3 HP (which can be fixed with one CLW). :p[/sblock]
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
HP: 5/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2), Torch
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/3

Used Items:
N/A[/sblock]

Last edited:

SinisterRogue

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Ya, I know what you mean. I tried to phrase it so it wasn't like the name of the wand but what it did, lol. Just wanted to make sure that Paskell would have the in-character knowledge of about it. [/sblock]

omnitricks

First Post
"Thanks Aeron" Paskell said as he took the wand but the only response he had for Samad is "uhhhh...yeah. Do you want to use this to fix yourself up or what? because as soon as Samad was done, the tengu was going to put the wand away.

Paskell was pretty much done as far as he was concerned so "I guess we can leave now unless someone wants to check out the belt too?" he asked looking at Aeron.

[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]
Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +6 Will: -1
Perception: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Dueling sword, Swordbreaker dagger
Current Conditions in Effect: Low light vision

Used Items:
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Samad took the wand and examined it. "I know only a small amount about wands. In the south, they were usually made of bone, but I think they worked the same. They're used as channels to strengthen the divine energies in certain ways, so that the channeler need not tire himself." He focused and placed the tip upon his wounded arm. For a brief moment, it lit bright, and when it had dissipated, the wound had closed, a faint red mark being the only evidence it had been open at all. He did the same with his ear before handing it back. "Shukrun... Thank you."

[sblock=OOC]Samad takes the wand from Paskell and activates it on himself.
1d8+1=4[/sblock]
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
HP: 5/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2), Torch
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/3

Used Items:
N/A[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
[sblock=GM]Is anyone trying to ID the sash? If not, what's your plan? You've got two doors and a collapsed stairway if you want to keep going up.

Also, you may want to leave the wand with the only guy who can actually use it. (Well, aside from UMD.)[/sblock]

SinisterRogue

First Post
Acting on Paskell's suggestion, Aeron began to examine the sash as he did with the wand.

[sblock=OOC]Spellcraft to Identify Sash: 1d20+7 → [7,7] = (14)[/sblock]

View attachment 56109
Aeron
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Darkvision

Used Items:
[/sblock]

Remove ads