[LPF] Veiled Antics

Lindeloef

First Post
180px-Robert.png

"This looks weird, there is a grate in this room... probably leading to the sewers. Not a good holding cell I would say. Yours the same?" asks Robert while walking past Charity to check the last room, assuming it will be identical to the one he saw.

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 11/42
CMB: +9 CMD: 23
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +2
Perception: +7
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword

Favored Enemy: Human (+2 to attack and damage rolls)

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
"Same," the red-haired Venzan offers, before turning and checking the last cell, triggering more flashes of light off her wand as she does so. "I don't know what to make of these gratings--but they sure could lead somewhere. We'll have to check them out unless Jasmine finds what she is looking for." Charity's green eyes train over towards the veiled woman who seems to be busy checking the rat men's leader for her lost belongings.

[sblock=Actions]Use another couple charges off the wand of CLW. (14) Best loot pick ever.
Walk to the last door and look in to see if it's the same as the others.

Two more uses of Wand of CLW on self: 2D8+2 = [6, 6]+2 = 14[/sblock]
[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 18 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 32/42
CMB: +6 CMD: 17

Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +9
Perception: +9 Sense Motive: +8
Initiative: +1

Lay on Hands remaining: 0/6
Channel Energy remaining: 4/7
Smite remaining: 0/1

Current Item(s) in Hand: Wand of CLW
Current Conditions in Effect: ioun torch
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: lucerne hammer
Items depleted: Healing kit - 1 cg, Wand of CLW - 8 cgs[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg
Persian-Woman_zps5ae2d16b.jpg

Jasmine exclaimed, “Ha! I found them. We can go!” She had a pouch from inside the dead man’s shirt and she tucked it away. She was already moving towards the door.

Jamir was looking on with some surprise and asked, “What about his stuff?” He gestured to the corpse and the nice blade and armor.

“It is yours,” came the reply from the veiled woman.

Charity found the third chamber appearing to be empty as well. Like the others it looked to be a 15ftx15ft cell.

[sblock=Map]
LPF%20VA%20Enc%202%20Map07C_zpszyoqrnx8.jpg
[/sblock][sblock=Combat Information]
Party Status:
Code:
Charity:   18/42 HP remaining; 
Robert:    11/42 HP remaining; Cursed with Lycanthropy 
Jamir:     30/30 HP remaining; 
Jasmine:   ??/?? HP remaining;

Spells Cast: 
Abilities Used:
   Charity: Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 6/6, Ch Energy 3/7, Spells 1st 0/1
   Jamir:   Bard Perf (lingering) 3/14, Spells 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2
Conditions in effect: Heroism (Robert)
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
"There she goes," Charity adds, breaking away from her investigation off the odd side rooms. Activating the wand once again, she touches Robert on the shoulder, then heads to retrieve her pole arm. "Grab everything you can, Jamir. The weapon is obviously expensive," the flame-haired girl remarks, tapping on her breastplate for emphasis.

[sblock=Actions]Heal Robert (3 or 7, depending on whether unsigned rolls count), move to just south of rat image where lucerne hammer was dropped (J-38-ish) and pick it up. PS: last post I healed myself for 14.

I accidentally made an anonymous roll, so I rerolled under my character name. I'm not sure which is considered 'official', so I supplied both.

Healing Robert as we leave with wand of CLW: 1D8+1 = [2]+1 = 3
Healing Robert as we leave with wand of CLW: 1D8+1 = [6]+1 = 7[/sblock]

Current Item(s) in Hand: lucerne hammer (left), Wand of CLW (right)
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: Healing kit - 1 cg, Wand of CLW - 9 cgs[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
180px-Robert.png

"Good, means we are done here. I have seen enough rats for today and I am glad we don't have to wade around in the sewers." Robert remarks and follows Jasmine towards the exit.

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
HP: 14/42 or 18/42 depending on which roll to count

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Persian-Woman_zps5ae2d16b.jpg

With Jasmine talking off, you all were rushed to hurry and keep up. Unfortunately you could not collect the spoils of the battle and follow here fast enough. At the top of the stairs, she gestured to the shortswords and light crossbows on the floor from the first wererats. "These are yours too. And here is your payment."

She tossed a pouch of coins (your TBG) on the floor and took off up the ladder.

The veiled woman was gone.

BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Jamir could not hope to keep up carrying the dead wererat leader and instead took the extra time to strip the breastplate off and collect the scabbard for the rapier. There were also 10 gold coins in the man's pockets too.

Between the salvaged loot and the payment of gold from Jasmine you each were making a decent haul of treasure in excess of 4000 gold coins were each after you sold off the showtswords, light crossbows, the breastplate and the mithral rapier.

[sblock=Wrap-up & Final Numbers]Treasure available is mostly vendor trash except the +1 Breastplate and the +1 Mithral Rapier. You guys can claim either one if you want.

Charity gained 3404XP & finished at 9415XP & Earned +4359gp
Robert gained 3560XP & finished at 11548XP & Earned +4651gp

LPF%20Veiled%20Antics%20Final_zpselwhpstf.jpg
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Putting her wand away and doing her best to help Jamir, Charity is unable to keep up with the single-minded Jasmine. By the time the coins get tossed down to the adventuring band, the flame-haired Venzan is too worn out to attempt to follow. "Hunh," she comments, attempting to collect herself, "I'm pretty sure Jasmine doesn't want us to follow. Probably related to the point she was concealing her identity over. I see no point in prying." She turns to collect the last of the rewards, then heads back to the cell, calling out for anyone that might be trapped within.

Only when Charity is convinced there is nobody trapped by the filthy rats does she return. "Well, Jamir, Robert... I guess that is it. Back to ordinary life, for now. And Robert, don't trust that wound, it has... a foulness to it. Make sure to drop by a temple for a proper diagnosis." She gives one more trained look around the first room below ground, then finally climbs her way back to head home.....

[sblock=Thanks!]Thanks for a great little pickup, PM! I'll be coming back after direct game postings to bless the numbers before moving on to level-up approvals. Busy weekend, it seems.[/sblock]

Current Item(s) in Hand: lucerne hammer(left), Wand of CLW(right)
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: Healing kit - 1 cg, Wand of CLW - 9 cgs[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
OOC: Wearing the Judge Hat:
STAMP! One calculator and sheet of paper later, all experience, gold awards, and GMC are APPROVED! Mathematically, that's a wrap, folks! I hope everyone had a good time, and make sure to give the hard working GM a big hearty thanks.

Lindeloef

First Post
180px-Robert.png

"Will do, mother." Robert replies with a grin. "But in all seriousness, I will take the shortest route to a temple. See you around."

[sblock="thanks"]Thanks PM for the game :)[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
HP: 42/42

Current Weapon in Hand: none

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks for a great little pickup, PM! I'll be coming back after direct game postings to bless the numbers before moving on to level-up approvals. Busy weekend, it seems.

Wearing the Judge Hat:
STAMP! One calculator and sheet of paper later, all experience, gold awards, and GMC are APPROVED! Mathematically, that's a wrap, folks! I hope everyone had a good time, and make sure to give the hard working GM a big hearty thanks.
No problem, It was good for me too. I wanted to test drive the Bard build and now I am looking to submit a higher level one for the upcoming adventures.

Thanks for the stamp on the numbers. I finished up the Wiki Maintenance.

Remove ads